Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 3: Homestead Miami Speedway - Road Course A (Dec 14)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 50 Minutes
Start Type: Standing Start
Fuel Amount: 22%
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Morning

Mpross29

I'm having some super frustrating co.puter issues. I'm trying to diagnose, but I can't figure it out. If I fix I'll be there, but if not I'll do my best to finally join next week. Sorry guys, enjoy

Ari

Fun race! the top 4 guys were out of my pace. Dany put the pressure on me in the second half of the race but, in this track, was almost imposible to overtake. Anyway, love it! very technical and fun track.

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Fuzzwah said:
What a weird track...
Congrats to the podium. Great race Tyler, I really enjoyed following you.
Cya'll next time!

Same to you. This group is very respectful, love it. We were side by side for the first half lap and on cold tires, no incidents. Well done to all.

I started this race hating this track, but came to have some fun with it near the end. Good race all in all. Now if I could only come to love this next one...