Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 3: China - Shanghai International Circuit (10Apr19 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
China.png

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Last Season's Results: [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1st: Darklol
2nd: Tron4949
3rd: Sucuri
Pole: Darklol
FL: Sucuri[/font]

LAcadien

Name
something came up for me at the last minute and i wont be able to be there tonite.. if Marco is not there, can Pat host the game please? Thank you.

KaYoS

Name
Solid race beyond my first lap spin and some difficulty with my final lap blue flagging. Very happy to secure my first two points!

[youtube]sk7S0QdDoJI[/youtube]

patlessard

Name
we had a nice battle mid race but I got a drive thru under the virtual safety car ... for a mere .2s too

fast , that cost me the battle wih you in the end  ...

Made two costly mistakes  ...

I messed up in quali ... I was lapping 1.5 sec faster than my fastests lap ... and spun at the

hairpin ... that would have put me behind Bobino in 5th ...

And at first turn I got surpised by the car in front that corrected a slide and I slightly tapped his

rear and suddenly I was at lost spinning  .. got hit by a car and then in the wall

I'm sorry for the person who got it by my spining car I think it was Fruit salsa , but couldn't do

anything about it  ...

I tried to stay on track because it was a very short stint at the start but could keep the car on

track so I had to pit on Lap 2 for softs and a new front wing ...

Fruitsalsa

Name
patlessard said:
I'm sorry for the person who got it by my spining car I think it was Fruit salsa , but couldn't do

anything about it  ...

No worries, that's racing :p

KaYoS

Name
Ah yeah, I figured you probably had damage given how much you were struggling when I was behind you in the first lap. I really had to jam on the brakes when you pulled back onto the track, but it was fortunately pretty low speeds and I got past you a few turns afterwards so there was no major harm done. And I almost got caught out by the VSC as well, you can see it at 40:30 in my video. I hadn't realized you'd gotten penalized for that, at the time I figured I'd just been wrong in assuming that you were running to the end on the same general strategy as me.

Luckymoose

Name
Yeah, I was running far too much downforce, which I realized too late, but overall I still had a decent go at it. My first stint was trash, though, but that was a refreshingly clean and competitive experience.