Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Round 20: Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina Circuit (22Aug18 @ 8:15pm AEDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Abu%20Dhabi.png

Last Season's Results:
1st: El_Majacko
2nd: Maznat87
3rd: Bozza30031998
Pole: Bozza30031998 (1.37.027)
FL: Maznat87 (1.40.146)

1. Putting statistics aside, order the top 10 drivers of all time in your opinion.
2. How do you review F1 2017? Successful?
3. How has your season been? Did you live up to your own expectations and objectives?
4. Predict the podium.

El_Majacko

Premium Member
Name
1. Putting statistics aside, order the top 10 drivers of all time in your opinion.
1. Prost
2. Ascari
3. Fangio
4. Stewart
5. Brabham
6. Alonso
7. Hakkinen
8. Clark
9. Lauda
10. Piquet

2. How do you review F1 2017? Successful?
Decent game. Bugged though. Not eSports ready.
3. How has your season been? Did you live up to your own expectations and objectives?
The main objective has been completed, but when the stats are examined I've not executed this season as well as last, particularly since Hungary.
4. Predict the podium.
Double Mercedes & either Maz or Bozza.

El_Majacko

Premium Member
Name
Q: 1st
Was 3 tenths off my PB, but good enough to head up a Mercedes front row lockout.

R: 1st
Got a decent launch, not enough to apex T1 with dani on the inside but we remained 1-2 and we extended the gap away from craig in P3. We pitted laps 9 and 10 for softs and supers respectively, confident in our own strategies. I came out behind chremma and sent one up the inside at turn 1 of all places. Other than that, I was relatively alone and happy to send the game off in style. Depending on how 2018 is, that could have been my retirement race...