Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 2: WeatherTech Raceway at Laguna Seca - Full Course (September 27)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
LagunaSeca.png

Race Time of day: 2021-09-25 13:20 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
I have raced at this track in Gran Trismo 2 on Playstation, and 1 time in GT4's with the SRTeSports guys on a fun night, but I have never been able to master that stupid blind downhill left hander... So I'll just say this now and get it out of the way, "Oops, Sorry!"

Last edited:

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
evhalen2 i hope you protest me on that last lap contact that shouldnt have happened i am so sorry 100% on me

seanmv

Premium Member
Name
Sean Vincent
iRacing ID
twotonetommy Sorry about that rear-ender man. I didn't see the name/number when it happened - I tried to let you back by on the next lap but it was actually your teammate. My bad dude

MalcolmFoster

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Malcolm Foster
iRacing ID
This was my first race with you guys. Thankyou I thoroughly enjoyed it 😊.
Hope I didn’t get in the way to much.

jeromef1 you said you mentioned me in a comment. Can’t seem to find that post 🤔

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
I guess I did ok tonight, 0 incidents, started 10th, finished 10th, very uneventful race, so I will retract my pre-race apology so I can use it next week lol.

twotonetommy

GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Pete Thomas
iRacing ID
twotonetommy Sorry about that rear-ender man. I didn't see the name/number when it happened - I tried to let you back by on the next lap but it was actually your teammate. My bad dude
He Sean, Yep that was the end of my race. Sat in the pits for 6:30. It happens.

I would like to have just one race where I don't get smashed in the rear at the start of the race by trying to avoid an accidents. This is the second race in a row this has happened. It's not a great start.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Don’t worry about it, sucks but part of game. Good racing though had fun, looking forward to next weeks race
i wont fault you for protesting me. i felt so damn bad you did everything right and i just had to make that little mistake and cost you a 2nd place finish ill do better to keep it off of you next time if i dont i will protest my damn self

evhalen2

Premium Member
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Johnny Luna
iRacing ID
i wont fault you for protesting me. i felt so damn bad you did everything right and i just had to make that little mistake and cost you a 2nd place finish ill do better to keep it off of you next time if i dont i will protest my damn self
yeah, its cool always happen in heat of the moment. I felt like i broke a little earlier due to the tires, I felt like I was sliding around in the last few laps and that hit I took on t1 didn't help either.

Name
Mathieu St-Aubin
iRacing ID
yeah, its cool always happen in heat of the moment. I felt like i broke a little earlier due to the tires, I felt like I was sliding around in the last few laps and that hit I took on t1 didn't help either.
And I am sorry for that hit too! I had such a hard time to concentrate last night... 😑

darkwall

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Ian Cabana
iRacing ID
Hi Everyone,

I would like to congrat the winner, second and third place.

Yesterday was my second race not only in PRL but all leagues. I need to say that I think I choose one of the best leagues. Very respectful and friendly. It's good to race with others and you don't need to think if others racer will hit you or rejoin in any way except the right way.

Continue that great job guy and see you next race :)

I Cabana

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Hi Everyone,

I would like to congrat the winner, second and third place.

Yesterday was my second race not only in PRL but all leagues. I need to say that I think I choose one of the best leagues. Very respectful and friendly. It's good to race with others and you don't need to think if others racer will hit you or rejoin in any way except the right way.

Continue that great job guy and see you next race :)

I Cabana

Well, that's what we try to do, gives the best experience possible. Glad you enjoy it