Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 2: Watkins Glen International - Boot (January 4)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
WatkinsGlenBoot.png

Race Time of day: 2022-04-01 13:30 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 40%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

b_glover93

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Baron Glover
iRacing ID
Can't break the 1.45 in a race, best I can do is 1.46.3 >< Hopefully you guys are not in the low 1.45 yet ^^
Just did a race 1.7K SoF and the winner ran a 1:46 flat as his fastest lap. I'm sure a few of the guys will break into the 1:45s but not for average race pace.

b_glover93

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Baron Glover
iRacing ID
Week 3 open practice set up for Monday, 1/3 from 7 - 10pm ET. Get in there! 🙃

PRL Ferrari Challenge - Week 3 practice
No password

(The Glen was my IRL home track back in my SCCA days. Did a couple seasons of SSC class there, also my Skippy School and a few Skippy RT2000 races. Its a fantastic track with a lot of memories. Just about every event I did there was on a wet track. ).

Last edited:

Mark_LD

Premium Member
Name
Mark Miller
iRacing ID
Lap 7..... That armco just jumped out and hit me officer, I swear I wasn't going too fast in the corner... Honest

Peter Lee7

Premium Member
Name
Peter Lee
iRacing ID
I wanted to give a shoutout to Eric Stout. On the very last lap, we were battling (along with a couple of others). We came upon a yellow flag, which created a bit of confusion for all four of us. Out of that confusing situation, Eric passed me. I thought it was a clean pass even though I lifted, but it's possible it was under yellow. Either way, Eric pulled over and gave me the position just before the finish line.

Eric: I don't think you needed to do that, but I truly respect your great sportsmanship. Just awesome.

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Good race guys, so sorry @Phile
No worries bud, not gonna lie i was pretty bummed, the 3 of us had a great battle, and i was very content to finish behind you 2. I was very shocked when we came off turn one and i was all the sudden through 😳, but when I looked in mirror i could see the draft about to end all that. There is just not enough room in the bus stop for three wide, so at the turn in i had no choice but to commit so i wouldn’t kill him on my outside. I don’t hold grudges right away 😁, and I don’t do the protest thing, so none of that coming, see ya next week 👍.