Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022/S4 - Seasonal prizes draw!

Hi Guest, The list of eligible drivers to the 2022/S4 end of season draw is now available! We will be doing a live event on Discord on Sunday December 11th at 9pm EDT!
    Click here for more details and to see the list of eligible drivers.

Round 2: Watkins Glen International - Boot (Jan 5)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
GT3 Sprint Series 2023/S1
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
WatkinsGlenBoot.png

Race Time of day: 2021-04-01 12:00 1x
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 18x
Max Fuel: 100% for LMP2, 75% for GTE
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
Just want to confirm I'm reading the in sim time/date correctly. For Tuesday's race, sim date is April 1st, 2021, not January 4th, 2021.
Thank you. Ozymandias jeromef1 Kenny Rodriguez

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
This message can be deleTed. Didn't mean to make a second post :censored:

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
HosTed session is scheduled to launch, Monday @ 7PM ET.
Length: 5 Hours.
Starting State: 50% Usage
Static Conditions.

La sesión está programada para iniciarse el lunes a las 7 p.m. ET.
Duración: 5 horas.
Estado inicial de la pista: 50% de uso
Condiciones estáticas.
Round 2.png

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Good race everyone!! Very clean start, good job!! Thanks Kenny Rodriguez for one of the craziest battle I ever had!! haha

StevoHad50

Name
Stephen Asch
iRacing ID
Great race all and Uthman. You had great pace just got unfortunate with that pit stop. My first win in my 2nd season doing PRL GTE so I'm hyped. Thanks again for the clean racing at the end there that was a ton of fun. The tires were so dead after the pit stop.

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
I'll take 3rd, but I don't think that's going to last. I got into Federico. Certainly wasn't intentional, I was on the brake and kicked it down a gear lower than usual just before the contact. I was trying to stay as close as I could to get a run up off the corner. His car just about stopped in the middle of the Toe and in T1 a couple laps before. Really puts a downer on the race as it cost him and Boris, so whatever the Stewards decide on that one is fine by me. My mistake entirely. It was so hard to pass.

Rafael, I wasn't saving jack squat... LOL. You were just faster. Ford can't get up off the corner for nothing and I think I was carrying a little more wing than the rest of you guys because you were a rocket in a straight line. I feel like I lost a bit on top end someplace and I don't know why. Great battle though. Side by side out of the pits and up through the Esses. Helluva pass around the outside. I'm pretty sure the tires were toast even though I made a change to try to free it up towards the end. Wasn't enough.

Congrats Stephen! Well deserved!

Field is ridiculously close on pace.

rrusso

Premium Member
Name
Rafael Russo
iRacing ID
I'll take 3rd, but I don't think that's going to last. I got into Federico. Certainly wasn't intentional, I was on the brake and kicked it down a gear lower than usual just before the contact. I was trying to stay as close as I could to get a run up off the corner. His car just about stopped in the middle of the Toe and in T1 a couple laps before. Really puts a downer on the race as it cost him and Boris, so whatever the Stewards decide on that one is fine by me. My mistake entirely. It was so hard to pass.

Rafael, I wasn't saving jack squat... LOL. You were just faster. Ford can't get up off the corner for nothing and I think I was carrying a little more wing than the rest of you guys because you were a rocket in a straight line. I feel like I lost a bit on top end someplace and I don't know why. Great battle though. Side by side out of the pits and up through the Esses. Helluva pass around the outside. I'm pretty sure the tires were toast even though I made a change to try to free it up towards the end. Wasn't enough.

Congrats Stephen! Well deserved!

Field is ridiculously close on pace.

Haha...i though u were saving

It was a great race...i think we have pace to follow the leaders, but this is a layout where is hard to overtake, so its easy to loose time even if u were faster

I put too much fuel in the pit...almost 4L more...have to review that for the next races haha

Overall was so much fun yesterday, clean drivers and clean overtakes by the LMP2....congrats to all

FLMontini

Name
Federico Luis Montini
iRacing ID
Hi to everyone. First of all I want to apologize for the bad re-entry to the track. I did not try to do that. I had a crooked steering wheel as a result of an incident for which I was not responsible and which destroyed my car and I did not realize it. I wanted to take the car to the grass. I apologize again to Raimond and whoever has been harmed

ShadowNinjaPug

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S4
GR86 Series 2023/S1
Formula 3 Series 2023/S1
Name
Raymond Deux
iRacing ID
Hi to everyone. First of all I want to apologize for the bad re-entry to the track. I did not try to do that. I had a crooked steering wheel as a result of an incident for which I was not responsible and which destroyed my car and I did not realize it. I wanted to take the car to the grass. I apologize again to Raimond and whoever has been harmed

Thanks, appreciate it. Sh#@ happens!

Reactions: TRG