Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: Sebring International Raceway - Intl (Mar 30)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Sebring%20Intl.png

Race Time of day: 2021-03-27 20:30 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 10x, DSQ at 15x
Max Fuel: 90% for LMP2, 55% for GTE
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
HosTed session is scheduled to launch, Monday @ 7PM ET.
Length: 5 Hours.
Starting State: 50% Usage
Static Conditions.

La sesión está programada para iniciarse el lunes a las 7 p.m. ET.
Duración: 5 horas.
Estado inicial de la pista: 50% de uso
Condiciones estáticas.
round2.png

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
That was a helluva race. I hope everyone on the stream enjoyed it. 0.06s at the line for GTE P2.

Gotta find about 3 tenths of pace somewhere to beat Don. It was SUPER close on the run to the hairpin the first lap, got a 0X off his bumper.

Top 3 never more than 2.5s apart really except right after the pit stop. Whew. Another one where I need a shower now... And I even opened the window. Wore a bandana this time to keep the sweat out of my eyes.

I made a conscious effort in the setup and my driving to try to save the tires. Had I known I saved them as well as I did I would've tried to push a little harder after the pit stop when the gap was down to 1.3s. Still, I'll take pole and a P2 and get out of here in one piece. After setting on pole last season here and botching the start, I wasn't letting that happen again.

Congrats to Don on the win and Rafael on the podium!

Pace is HOT at the front of the GTE field.

rrusso

Premium Member
Name
Rafael Russo
iRacing ID
Great race guys...having a good qualy and a good start is really important with this fast guys...messed up my qualy...had pace to go 54 high...had a slow race start where Don overtake me...then just tried to follow these two guys...messed up the pit putting fuel for an extra lap that didn't happened...but had a lot of fun at the end trying to make the ice Michael made a mistake....

As I told in the interview...I had some opportunities but would never tried to dive or something like that...because was the only way to overtake that "straight beast" Ford. It's a long tournament so I intend to be more conservative.

As I'm not an IMSA player (play more ESS and Endurances) I need to pay more attention to the aggressiveness (in a good way) of the race...as we have a short time, drivers tend to be more aggressive. Don is really into that and is collecting results. To don't fall behind in the championship I have to adapt myself to achieve better results.

Off to Road America where I hope we can have the same fun (and intensity) as this race had

Vincent Trépanier

Premium Member
Name
Vincent Trépanier
iRacing ID
Excuse me Seb212 on lap 7 or 8 ... I saw you approaching me in a straight line before curves. I wanted to move to the left but I did this maneuver at the same time as you. I didn't mean to block you at all. Let's say I was stressed out to have LMP2s behind me lol. sorry again because you lost 2-3 seconds because of me.

Seb212

Name
Kerlan Andrew
iRacing ID
Excuse me Seb212 on lap 7 or 8 ... I saw you approaching me in a straight line before curves. I wanted to move to the left but I did this maneuver at the same time as you. I didn't mean to block you at all. Let's say I was stressed out to have LMP2s behind me lol. sorry again because you lost 2-3 seconds because of me.
No worries mate. :)