Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: Sebring International Raceway - International (Mar 23)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Sebring International Raceway - International.png

Race Time of day: 2020-03-21 19:35 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 16x, DSQ at 24x
Max Fuel: TBD
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

Pre Race questions
1) How much do you practice, are you the serious hardcore type, the casual few times a week, or the none type of driver? Nobody is judging, just making conversation for pre race questions.

2)What style of racing do you have the most respect for in real life?

3) Whats the drink of choice on race night?

Spinn

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
As of so far, I'll be sitting on the beach in Mexico during this race. Who knows what will happen between now and March 19 when the flight is supposed to depart though!

Spinn

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Aaaaand now I find myself available for the race, as the provincial health authorities have now said to not travel outside the country.

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
                     Pre Race questions are up!   

1) How much do you practice, are you the serious hardcore type, the casual few times a week, or the none type of driver? Nobody is judging, just making conversation for pre race questions.

Im the casual type, where and when i have the time i fit it in.

Im gonna say them rally dudes are insane!

Vodka N Cran is my everyday go to, pink drinks for the win 🤣

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
I'm only practising the night of racing! But with the kid going in bed later now, I think I will start tyzing on Sunday night as well!

2) What style of racing do you have the most respect for in real life?
Road Racing (Formula 1, GT series) and Karting (Rotax and Shifter). I love being a flag marshall for karting even, there is soooo much actions!!

Water! Beer after a win or podium.

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1) How much do you practice, are you the serious hardcore type, the casual few times a week, or the none type of driver? Nobody is judging, just making conversation for pre race questions.[/font]

Not as much as I would like.
I'm doing Official IMSA races in the AMG, which is what I spend most of my time in.
Unless is a track like Lime Rock which I won't be racing. So I'll switch focus to the Cayman.
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2)What style of racing do you have the most respect for in real life?
[/font]
Respect ? I would say F1, which I don't watch.
IMSA & Motorcycle roadracing are what I follow.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3) Whats the drink of choice on race night?
[/font]
G Fuel & or ON Nutrition Amino Energy

DeamingPie

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID

It mostly depends on my work schedule. Thanks to COVID-19, I've been getting plenty of practice time in for this week.

Moto GP hands down. As a sometimes wise man once said, motorcycle racing is like car racing, except your seat is on the hood of the car.

Anything other than Vodka Cranberry. I have standards...

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Race Day Alert!!!!!!!

Round 2 tonight at Sebring, ive seen some super fast times in this week during practicing. I know where i stand and its not up front 🤣. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy in these trying times. Many of us have been effected in some way from the beer flu, its a very weird time we live in. With that said this has opened the door for sim racing to take center stage! Yesterday the nascar boys had the race on fox sports one and it was pretty cool to see! IRacing got a lot of exposure during that event, to the point where i seen random people on Facebook talking about how cool that was, and these people are not sim racers, so i think its really cool! See everyone tonight, lets have fun, tonight!!!

Spinn

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID

I try to race every night - which is easier now that the NHL is on hold and I'm not watching the Oilers make life difficult for themselves.  Running one LMS a week just to get the iRacing credit, otherwise focusing on the Cayman and trying to improve my race craft.

Road racing, which is almost impossible to follow these days in Canada without paying an arm and a leg for specialty channels.

Diet Coke before hand, and a nice German dunkleweiss afterwards!

Kenny Duval

Name
Kenny Duval
iRacing ID
Well, I wish last night would have gone a little better. I could not get my poop together in practice. Stuck in 2:12 land for most laps. Qualifying went as I expected it would given my inability to drive well in practice. Took advantage of the mess in turn 2 and 3 to sneak into 10th. Had a good battle for a few laps with Anthony Carbone Jr. that I eventually managed to win and open some gap. It however went wrong in Sunset bend as Glen Bowen and I tried to share the same spot of tarmac for a moment. I was a little hot during the tow and stop but after the race I took a look at the replay and I don't think he even knew I was there. Poop happens...on to Sonoma.

gebowen

Name
Glen Bowen
iRacing ID
I apologize if I caused you to wreck. I try to stay out of the way of people who are going faster. I just started racing again after taking three years off so I’m not too quick yet.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
I like Glen. Glen gets the spirit of it. Everyone should be more like Glen.

Kenny Duval

Name
Kenny Duval
iRacing ID
gebowen said:
I apologize if I caused you to wreck. I try to stay out of the way of people who are going faster. I just started racing again after taking three years off so I’m not too quick yet.

Yep no biggie. That's racing. I was hot around the collar for a few minutes but more so about my own performance most of the night. That was just the trigger that set me off. ON to Sonoma.

I like you too Tyler. Not in a Glitter Pants sort of way though. :D