Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: Road America - Full Course / Afternoon (27 Mar)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Road%20America_Full%20Course.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

BROADCAST LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS8TK1wmthU

Pre-race interview
1. Road America is a classical circuit! What are your thoughts on this circuit?
2. First round went really well last week! Who do you think will be your main opponent this season?
3. What is your racing rig?

DeamingPie

Organizer
Full Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
Money sent for track sponsorship. Please show sponsor as: Embry Riddle Aeronautical University Orlando Campus

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
DeamingPie said:
Money sent for track sponsorship.  Please show sponsor as: Embry Riddle Aeronautical University Orlando Campus

Love the Nicky Hayden pic. I have his pic from when he won laguna with the american flag for my facebook profile pic. 

Mark Phile

Organizer
Hello everyone, im the newb here so i have a few questions, then i will have more questions after that im sure, lol.

Question#1- so we run no aids, so me setting the tc1&tc2 to 6 shuts them off from what i read, is there any other settings i must turn off?

Question #2- im currently running 2:07’s with the allowable 11.9 gallons of fuel being our full tank for the league, har far off am i? Im usually 3sec off the leaders in public rooms, so thats my guess?

Mark Phile

Organizer
oof! Im off pace worse than i thought! Im coming from a ps4 and pcars2, so i need to learn how to tune in IRacing. Im just excited to be in a private group away from the public rooms of chaos! Pretty sure i got my teamspeak worked out, but i need to try it to know for sure?

Kenny Duval

Premium Member
Mark Phile said:
oof! Im off pace worse than i thought! Im coming from a ps4 and pcars2, so i need to learn how to tune in IRacing. Im just excited to be in a private group away from the public rooms of chaos! Pretty sure i got my teamspeak worked out, but i need to try it to know for sure?

Mike we have a session firing up at 8pm. PRL via HFD1 Motorsports. It'll be some of the guys you'll race on Tuesday night. Come join us. 

Mark Phile

Organizer
I didn’t see this till now and i had already got off for the night. Thanks for the invite, i will be around tomorrow evening if anyone will be on?

DeamingPie

Organizer
Full Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
Kenny Duval said:
We'll be on at 8pm tonight for a couple hours. All are welcome to work on their chops.

Unless you're faster than me.  If you are faster than me I will ask Kenny for admin status so I can ban you  :lol:

Phyrexius

Premium Member
DeamingPie said:
Kenny Duval said:
We'll be on at 8pm tonight for a couple hours. All are welcome to work on their chops.

Unless you're faster than me.  If you are faster than me I will ask Kenny for admin status so I can ban you  :lol:

Guess I should stay away from practice tonight then  :?

DeamingPie

Organizer
Full Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
Phyrexius said:
DeamingPie said:
Kenny Duval said:

Guess I should stay away from practice tonight then  :?

I'll see if Kenny can let you in with an MX 5 cup car.  It's going to suck for me when I still have to ban you  :lol:

Gary Schilling

Organizer
Full Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
1. Road America is a classical circuit! What are your thoughts on this circuit?
I like it, raced motorcycles there. Plenty of opportunities to wreck if you push it too hard.
2. First round went really well last week! Who do you think will be your main opponent this season?
Any of the guys in the back of the pack. I just don't have the confidence to push the car as hard as it should be.
3. What is your racing rig?
Sim Experience Stage 3 motion with rear traction loss/HPP pedals/Sam Maxwell Wheels/Accuforce /Oculus

shawnkenning

1. I've always wanted to do a trackday at RA it's just a bit far from CA.
2. This is my first season racing so I'm not sure yet. Gary and I seem to be pretty similar and I know I can trust him.
3. Custom built 2x4/plywood with G29 wheel and inverted G29 pedals with a seat from a Hyundai Tiburon.