Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Round 2: Richmond International Raceway - Oval / Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Richmond%20International%20Raceway%20-%20Oval.png

Race Length: 75 Laps
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 100%
Track State:  Practice Sessions @ 0% / Qualifying Sessions @ 30% / Race @ From Qualifying
Clean Marbles: Cleaned for Qualifying
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day:  Night

Eric Roberts

Premium Member
Name
Round 2 provides us a whole different animal then last week, and the high speeds and close racing. I had a nice write up on how Dustin got the win in the fledgling series, and John was a close and, Ron almost won and then my internet crashed  :evil:
So there's the short version  :lol:

Congrats to everyone, on a side note only 2 cautions :cool: ;).

Lets make sure we give ourselves the opportunity to have a great race this week.
Big changes are coming, not only in a animated pit crew( :D :D :D :D .... :D , but also the truck is going change quite a lot in aero and handling so make sure you take advantage the 2 hour practice before the race to get accustom with it.

as always
1. What's your favorite Christmas song?
2. NASCAR made some changes in past weeks concerning how many going over the wall on pit stops. It was reduced from 6 to five. How do you think this changes pit stops and who do you think will do what??
3. Will Danica find a new team and if not? What do we call Paul?? it can't be Danica Johnson anymore. 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
https://youtu.be/DvR6-SQzqO8

2. NASCAR made some changes in past weeks concerning how many going over the wall on pit stops. It was reduced from 6 to five. How do you think this changes pit stops and who do you think will do what??
I'm not following NASCAR Series... so I can't say! :(

3. Will Danica find a new team and if not? What do we call Paul?? it can't be Danica Johnson anymore.
Hey, I said I'm not following NASCAR!! No more NASCAR question!! :p
I think we will find a team because of her popularity and she brings sponsor I think. But I don't think she deserve one though.

Eric Roberts

Premium Member
Name
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zifGp5KTBKg

Well you have lost a tire carrier so will 1 guy carry 2 and who makes adjustment as it stated the gas man can only put gas in the car nothing else. I think it will really shake things up.

Well I know she is scheduled for a few races, but I think she is pretty much done in NASCAR.

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
Will not make the race tomorrow night as I coach ice hockey and have practice at the same time as the race tomorrow. If it's ok though, I may stop in for practice before though.

BrandonMassey

Premium Member
Name
chatley59 said:
Will not make the race tomorrow night as I coach ice hockey and have practice at the same time as the race tomorrow. If it's ok though, I may stop in for practice before though.

Your more than welcome to show up whenever you can and leave when needed. Thanks for the heads up.

Reminder to all drivers that Round 2 begins tonight. As Eric said, the build has changed and you will find the trucks have had handling changes including tire fall off. Be sure to get as much time as you need in practice.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Very good race again tonight guys! Had a lot of fun! Can't believe I'm second in the championship hahaha.

BrandonMassey

Premium Member
Name
Yeah great race everyone. I ate a couple of incidents but it was all a racing deal. Had a ton of fun and it's good to see you in 2nd Jerome!

Status
Not open for further replies.