Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 2: Red Bull Ring - Grand Prix (September 28)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Red%20Bull%20Ring.png

Race Time of day: 2021-09-25 13:35 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 40%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

b_glover93

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Baron Glover
iRacing ID
I have some iR credits to use up so I will keep hosting open practice sessions every Monday night 7-11pm EST as long as enough people continue to show up for them. Will be titled:

PRL Fixed Ferrari - Week 2 Practice

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
I have some iR credits to use up so I will keep hosting open practice sessions every Monday night 7-11pm EST as long as enough people continue to show up for them. Will be titled:

Lord knows I need practice lol, 70% of the tracks on the schedule are new to me. Unfortunately I have MX-5 on Monday and have to get up for work at 5am, so I will not be able to participate. It's nice of you to do this for people though!

RGro55

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID

This is much appreciated! It is a good chance to get some laps in with other people.

JMAC303

GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Joe Macauley
iRacing ID
Shout out to whoever hosted the PRL session tonight. Thank you for that.

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
Gotta love it when something finally clicks and you figure out how to drive these cars... and then your dumb ass forgets to shut off tires, spins out because of the fresh tires causing an unsafe pit exit, and then after serving the black flag, getting ran off the track by another driver... Can I have a mulligan? lol

(the dumb ass being myself by the way)

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
I can't believe it. Last week, coming out of the pits in 13, I end up disconnecting. This week, coming out of pit stops in 4th and closing on 3rd, and guess what - another disco.

Anyone else get anything like this? This league race is the only time it's been happening to me. Running iFlag, SimHub, CrewChief, Trading Paints, and Discord. Been running all of these for 4 seasons now with no issues.

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Patrick Cowgill I owe you an apology for the bump into 3. I was too close and couldn't see very well (rookie move on me there), you broke a tad quicker then me so I moved right and next thing I know I was on your inside, not how I planned it my fault! I wanted to give the spot back but the other guys would have been all over us, and it would not have been a safe move. I owe ya a position in the future if I'm able to give it back!

b_glover93

Premium Member
Name
Baron Glover
iRacing ID
I can't believe it. Last week, coming out of the pits in 13, I end up disconnecting. This week, coming out of pit stops in 4th and closing on 3rd, and guess what - another disco.

Anyone else get anything like this? This league race is the only time it's been happening to me. Running iFlag, SimHub, CrewChief, Trading Paints, and Discord. Been running all of these for 4 seasons now with no issues.

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
Patrick Cowgill I owe you an apology for the bump into 3. I was too close and couldn't see very well (rookie move on me there), you broke a tad quicker then me so I moved right and next thing I know I was on your inside, not how I planned it my fault! I wanted to give the spot back but the other guys would have been all over us, and it would not have been a safe move. I owe ya a position in the future if I'm able to give it back!
Don't sweat it. I was braking a little early into that corner because I was having so many issues there during practice. Considering I seemed to brake way earlier than everyone there, I can't really fault you for not expecting it, so we are good. You don't owe me any positions.

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID

Did you try restarting your router and modem? I was having a server sync quality issue the last couple days, I restarted my modem and router during practice today, and the issue went away.

Spinn

Premium Member
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Did you try restarting your router and modem? I was having a server sync quality issue the last couple days, I restarted my modem and router during practice today, and the issue went away.
Gonna try that this week. Once is a fluke, twice is a pattern 🥺

b_glover93

Premium Member
Name
Baron Glover
iRacing ID
Gonna try that this week. Once is a fluke, twice is a pattern 🥺
Before season started I uninstalled iR, refreshed Windows 10 keeping all apps and files and then reinstalled iR. Got rid of some operating bugs i had. Resetting modem and router always a good idea too. And disconnecting / reconnecting shortly befor qualifying.