Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 2: Oulton Park Circuit - International (January 3)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
OultonParkInternational.png

Race Time of day: 2022-03-01 15:50 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Todd Lewis

Name
Todd Lewis
iRacing ID
Apologies but I'm a bit confused. Are we not following the iracing schedule for this league? Not a big deal, just though that's how it went.

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Whew! that was intense!!

twotonetommy That was about the best battle I have had in a very long time! That was awesome!

Jeff Hollingsworth We came so close! That one was on me, I saw that you had a bad exit to the corner and when I turned in the car understeered, I had it full cranked right I am glad we didnt touch!

That was so much fun LOL

Berny34

Name
Jacques Boucher
iRacing ID
Congrats to Raymond Deux, for victory. It was fun fighting with Mark Kaelin almost the entire race and Bradley Holly who joined us towards the end.

twotonetommy

Name
Pete Thomas
iRacing ID
Whew! that was intense!!

twotonetommy That was about the best battle I have had in a very long time! That was awesome!

Jeff Hollingsworth We came so close! That one was on me, I saw that you had a bad exit to the corner and when I turned in the car understeered, I had it full cranked right I am glad we didnt touch!

That was so much fun LOL

RGro55 (Randy Gross), you were breathing down my neck for some time before you made that clean pass. The adrenaline was high and I much rather be the hunter than the hunted. Regardless it was a great race and kuddos to you for the clean driving. The ending provided big drama....

RGro55

Premium Member
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Being the hunter is stressful too! There wasn't a huge discrepancy in speed so it was going to come down to race craft and a little bit of luck.

I was trying to find an opening and you were running strong! There were a couple places where I got close but the pass would have been too risky and I didn't want to ruin the run you were having. The pass into Lodge was intense! Unfortunately the next time around, my tires were cooked, I drove so hard to try and catch up after my pit stop, they were overheated and it just understeered going into Lodge that final time.

Kudos to you for the clean racing, battling like that is what makes this fun!

darkwall

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Ian Cabana
iRacing ID
Oh god that was a touch one for me... Bad start bad two first lap and on the 6th lap try to push to hard and bang on the wall....

Bad season... Hope for better result at Long "WALL" Beach...