Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 2: Martinsville Speedway / Afternoon (21 Mar)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Martinsville%20Speedway.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Afternoon
Race length: 140 laps

Cowboycustomz

Premium Member
Name
What an awesome race. I was slow but learnt a lot just learning everyone's lines. I guarantee you can run as many Martinsville races as you want this week you won't have 2 cautions only. Great racing now on to next week.

John LaBaff

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
Great racin all the wy around. have to say that amny trucks on the track and only 2 yellows. awesome job guys rookies and everyone

BrandonMassey

Premium Member
Name
Yeah thanks to everyone who showed up tonight and very good job. Was amazing to watch that happen.

Paul48

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Name
Thomas Sink
iRacing ID
Yeah, it was one of the most enjoyable races I've had. I was telling my shift partner about it because I was so excited on how good the racing has been. I'd also like to note how good Sammy's truck looked!