Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: Irwindale Speedway - Outer (23 Sep)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Afternoon
Laps: 200
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

soupflakes

Premium Member
All, if you have not practiced this track, GET OUT AND PRACTICE OR DO AN OFFICIAL RACE BEFORE TONIGHT!!! It is ridiculously easy to spin out on this track, you NEED to do some laps. If you show up cold, you'll spin 3 times "cough" Jefferey "cough". :) But seriously, you need to put an hour or so in at this track. Thanks!

soupflakes

Premium Member
Guys in all seriousness good race. Hard racing all around, I got to run into John, which is ALWAYS a positive. For a short track and only what, 4 cautions in 200 laps? That's awesome guys, now on to the next race!

Just a couple reminders, if a driver brings out the caution with 2 self spins in a race, we will park that driver, so get out and practice!

Make SURE you have your number correct before this weekends race, points will be deducted this weekend.

On to race 3!! Oh, and wreck Dale. :D

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
That was about as least deserving of a 6th place finish one could have. Took a few wave around hoping to catch some breaks with cautions breading cautions, and I got lucky. Still feel crappy for getting into the back of Bradley during the cluster-wreck we had. In all though, crazy but fun experience on that track. Now I will be happy if I only ever go back there for Figure-8s lol