Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: iRacing Superspeedway (Mar 31)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
iRacing%20SS.png

Race Length: 55 Laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Grip is there and it'll be different than the plate track racing we are used to with the monster runs. I encourage everyone to get on early and run the pit parties. The only way this isn't a complete disaster tonight is give and take with the huge speed differentials and massive runs, especially with the high side losing ground in the turns. Should be fun though.... at least on paper lol

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
its going to be insane, pushing hard ive seen speed differences of 15mph. and then when you get out front with no draft the truck just falls flat and you lose tons of speed. we have to be super patient tonight to put on a good show but not tear everything up cause you will feel like a super hero one corner and a sumo wrestler the next.

codahex

Organizer
Full Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
...I encourage everyone to get on early and run the pit parties.
This and...
...we have to be super patient tonight to put on a good show but not tear everything up...
...this 100 percent!

Our first race already went overtime. We don’t need two races in a row to be spent at pace speed bc of inexperienced mistakes and lack of patience. At least wait til lap 45 like I did the previous superspeedway 🙃

DEvans51

Premium Member
Full Name
Doug Evans
iRacing ID
Mirrors are our friends tonight. The official race I ran, multiple times I was about to pull out of line and noticed at the last second there was already a line of cars with a massive run so I had to stay in line. Sliding up infront of that line is going to do nothing but result in problems for us.

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
Full Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
Mirrors are our friends tonight. The official race I ran, multiple times I was about to pull out of line and noticed at the last second there was already a line of cars with a massive run so I had to stay in line. Sliding up infront of that line is going to do nothing but result in problems for us.
Wait... these things have mirrors!? 😆

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
looking back on the race again in my head, i am really happy with how the whole night went. this race easily could have been a 8 caution race but it wasnt. everyone deserves a round of applause for their smart racing. i am really proud of how the top 8 stayed in line and stayed together to have a good finish. Especially with the last lap, it could have easily turned nasty for the win and it never did. great job again everyone.