Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 2: Hockenheimring Baden-Wurttemberg - Grand Prix (June 29)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Hockenheim%20GP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-06-26 15:05 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Dflanagan

Name
David Flanagan
iRacing ID
Super fun race again tonight! Thanks everyone for all the clean driving! A strong performance by Nick, congrats on the win! Alexis and Eric nice work respectively!

Nikos sorry for parking it in the hairpin. I felt bad we had contact but completely my fault. Great racing from you in the beginning I was having a tough time keeping you behind!

Antonio great drive my friend! Just didn’t have your pace tonight, but was fun to watch you go!

see everyone at the hatch! Look for a practice session on Monday night if you need more laps…

Vincent Trépanier

Premium Member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Vincent Trépanier
iRacing ID
Thanks David! I didn't have much choice.. lol.. Vincent and Alexis gave me no room for error, hats off to them.
Hell of a drive!

Also I uploaded replay file if anyone missed it.
You did an amazing race on your side, Laughlin . Very clean race and overtaking. It's a pleasure to race with people like that! On my side I put too much fuel in the pit stop!!! Lol

Good job again!!!😉

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
You did an amazing race on your side, Laughlin . Very clean race and overtaking. It's a pleasure to race with people like that! On my side I put too much fuel in the pit stop!!! Lol

Good job again!!!😉

You and your teammate Alexis had some speed on the straights. Impossible for me to make a move going into the hairpin without making a low success rate pass. Well done to both of you for keeping composure. JRT kept bouncing between 24 and 25 laps, so I played it safe and put in enough for 25 laps, which I think cost me the time needed to leap frog you out of the pits. Congrats to Nick for taking his first win this season, hopefully there are more to come!