Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: Hockenheimring Baden-Wurttemberg - Grand Prix (June 28)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Hockenheim%20GP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-06-26 15:05 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 10x, DSQ at 15x
Max Fuel: 40%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinn

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
PIONIU thanks for reaching out and apologizing after the race last night :)

To point out, in the future if you end up in a collision like that, proper etiquette is to return the place(s) you gained and come back in behind who got hit, even if you end up losing even more spots.

Looking forward to next week!

Spinn

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Hootius I know you're coming from the Oval side of things, but you don't need to pull a full Jimmy Johnson and pull over mid-race so I can pass you 🤣

I was just as worried as you were about getting any more incident points. With the limits going up next week, let the doors bang! 💣💥

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Same for me with Seventh

Thanks for reaching out after the race Keiran and waiting for me to recover before continuing. We had good battles throughout the race ! Looking forward for more.

SGrinnell I had netcode contact with you on turn 2 when I came out of the pits. I hope you didn't get any damage from it. I know you were trying to give way to me and Kieran but at some point I had Kieran on my left side on entry and the spotter said I was clear I had no idea where on the outside you were. Sorry for that Scott.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hootius I know you're coming from the Oval side of things, but you don't need to pull a full Jimmy Johnson and pull over mid-race so I can pass you 🤣

I was just as worried as you were about getting any more incident points. With the limits going up next week, let the doors bang! 💣💥
Lol I was sliding pretty good at that point and didn't want to risk it for us, cuz I was pushing past my skill comfort to keep you behind me.

And don't scuff my door numbers! They purdy!!! 🤣

BleM_Qc

Premium Member
Name
Michael Michaud
iRacing ID
@admin is it possible that it have an error for the fastest lap during the race ? I think it was me that made the 1.47.360

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Thanks for pointing it out, yes you are right we will fix it !

Edit: BleM_Qc fixed :)