Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 2: Circuit Zolder - Grand Prix (March 28)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
ZolderGP.png
Race Time of day: 2022-03-26 12:00 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

orangganjil

Premium Member
Name
Cody Hatch
iRacing ID
Neil Alexander Were you the Macca I punted at the hairpin? If so, I'm terribly sorry. I was enjoying the battle. It felt like you slowed much, much more than I anticipated, but like I tell my teenage drivers: "If you rear end the car in front of you, it's always your fault." So sorry.

Beckersendsit

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Andrew Becker
iRacing ID
Note to anyone using Logitech gear. If your headset dies mid race, DO NOT PLUG IT BACK IN. iRacing will crash.

Beckersendsit

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Andrew Becker
iRacing ID
What's your Logitech headset?
I have the Logitech Pro X Wireless, whatever update they did on the G Hub recently, whenever you plug it in to charge while in iRacing, it causes the program to do some weird stuff and crash iRacing as a whole.
Just tested it a few times.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
I have the Logitech Pro X Wireless, whatever update they did on the G Hub recently, whenever you plug it in to charge while in iRacing, it causes the program to do some weird stuff and crash iRacing as a whole.
Just tested it a few times.
Yeah the G Hub is usually the problem... I have Logitech G930 and since an update to G Hub, I'm loosing the microphone... I need to disconnect everything and reconnect to have it work again. So I decided to get rid of that microphone and use an external one lol

cmckenzie15

Premium Member
Name
Collin McKenzie
iRacing ID
Some great racing last night! Robbie_gtc was fun till I lost it, great pressure and congrats on P4! Miguel Fonseca Another pleasure racing with you, super glad it did not end like Red Bull Ring last year. Had the adrenaline going for the last couple laps.

I know Zolder is a tricky track for lapped traffic but just one observation I saw yesterday. If faster cars are coming through and you stay on the racing line we are anticipating you are going to be keeping the racing line. PLEASE do not let off the throttle on the racing line, this is very dangerous and can ruin not only your own race but countless others. If you would like to lift off to give way move off the racing line.