Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: Bahrain - Bahrain International Circuit (29Sep18 @ 7pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Last Season's Results
Division 1
1st: Ne-yo1993
2nd: Michaelangelo53
3rd: ownHvB
Pole: Haribo1334 (01:27.216)
FL: maxtheracer (01:29.252)

Division 2
1st: NeWaluigi44
2nd: Kallek
3rd: V5HRL
Pole: V5HRL (01:28.032)
FL: Stevo_F1X (01:30.336)

Pre-race questions 

Division 1 - Questions asked by Michael!
[font=.SFUIText]1 How much practice do you put into a race weekend?[/font]
[font=.SFUIText]2. Who do you think is the most overrated and underrated driver in D1 and why?[/font]
[font=.SFUIText]3. Do you prefer and oversteery or understeery car? [/font][font=.SFUIText] [/font]

[font=.SFUIText]Division 2 - Questions asked by Jari[/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]1. In real life Bahrain is quite harsh on the tyres, what is your opionion off the tyre wear at Bahrain?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]2. Last seasons D1 Bahrain race was quite a close one, do you expect someone to run away with the win this season or do you expect a close race for the win?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]3. What is your favourite part of the track and why?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Division 3 - Questions asked by RyanB [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]1. For the veterans of league racing what stands out about this league compared to others? For the new guys how are you feeling 1 race in?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]2.For the drivers who have done a league race at Monaco what is it like? (Given online lobbies is a mess) For the new drivers who haven’t yet drove Monaco what are you expecting it to be like?[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]3. What setup are you using? A steering wheel or controller? If it’s a steering wheel which one?[/font][/font]

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
1. I haven't raced in other leagues but I have seen quite a few and done some social races and I like how respectful the racing is here. Plus it's a good community, normally any people who cause unrest don't last long here.

2. Monaco is literally like doing an exam, or work. It's just bloody horrible. My big weakness is corner entry so that gets amplified round here. The ghosting is way less sensitive this year also.

3. I'm using a pad but I have a g29 I'm slowly getting to grips with!

Good questions dude!

Bahrain was my first ever PRL race so I'm hoping I can do something special this weekend

ROBERTSOME1

1. I don’t consider myself to be a veteran league racer since this is only my 3rd season doing it. What I can say about PRL however, is that all of us are like a big family over here (that’s how I see it at least). I really enjoyed my time here and hope the new guys will like it too.
2. Monaco is amazing! It’s one of my favourite races of the season for sure. If you are able to not damage your front wing you will have a great time on the podium.
3. I’m a pad user.

adrilocdoc

1. Unfortunately I had to miss the first race so I cant compare, but seems like is very competitive and clean racing

2. I raced in a mini championship and it was great fun but absolutely mental. You cant overtake so you need to sot back and wait for the chance. It should be a good laugh when we get there

3. I got a thrustmaster t150

Smithy

Premium Member
1. It varies, depending on my social life schedule and uni work etc, id like to say i put 2-3hours of prsctice in at least for each track.

2. I think Spine just proved how underated he was, getting that podium 💪💪. Its hard to tell who is overated, and id love to say a name but genuinley dont believe anyone is at the moment. But, based of Fantasy Value, Deki is massively overpriced ...

3. Understeery. 

Heated1468

Division 3 - Questions asked by RyanB
1. For the veterans of league racing what stands out about this league compared to others? For the new guys how are you feeling 1 race in?

Disappointed that I had to retire in the first race of the season due to an incident in turn 1, but I am ready to bounce back.

2.For the drivers who have done a league race at Monaco what is it like? (Given online lobbies is a mess) For the new drivers who haven’t yet drove Monaco what are you expecting it to be like?

As a new driver I'm expecting Monaco to be a complete mess. It's very easy to crash.

3. What setup are you using? A steering wheel or controller? If it’s a steering wheel which one?

I am using a controller.

deki106

1. depends how much sam practices😂😂 always a bit less than him because I am normally just joining when he practices because it is funny to watch him being awful
This season I am as bad as him tho..lol
2. I don’t really know i guess you could say Michael is better than miche and because of miches value and Michaels you could say mich is overrated and Michael underrated
3. oversteery if it isn’t under braking

V5HRL

Division 2

1. There is high wear on the tyres and I reckon it will be close between a 1 and 2 stop. 

2. I think and I hope it will be quite close but if the leader creates a big enough gap, somebody could up running away with it.

3. I don't really like this circuit, but I do enjoy sector 2 a lot because of the mixture of fast and slow corners. 

RJW_Videos

1. In real life Bahrain is quite harsh on the tyres, what is your opionion off the tyre wear at Bahrain?

I think the winning strategy will probably be a 1 stop, but it's very difficult so I'll probably go for the 2 stop.

2. Last seasons D1 Bahrain race was quite a close one, do you expect someone to run away with the win this season or do you expect a close race for the win?

I'm not quite sure, Bahrain is always quite a tough one to call.

3. What is your favourite part of the track and why?

Turn 1 because it is a great overtaking spot and it's fun braking as late as possible.

Carcanon

Division 3 - Questions asked by RyanB
1. For the veterans of league racing what stands out about this league compared to others?
For me, this league has a friendly and open feeling. It's easy to talk with others and you can have a opinion about how to improve PRL.

2.For the drivers who have done a league race at Monaco what is it like?
Stupid, stupid, stupid. Never have finished a race at Monaco online or offline. I just do not like the small streets and having almost no chance to overtake someone.

3. What setup are you using? A steering wheel or controller? If it’s a steering wheel which one?
I'm using a controller. Do not have the room for a setup with the wheel. I also find it expensive. Might give you the extra F1 feeling but it's not worth it for me.

Bre_x93

1. For the veterans of league racing what stands out about this league compared to others? For the new guys how are you feeling 1 race in?

1. For me, I found this league very friendly and is open for suggestions. This is my first time racing in a league and I when I was looking to enter into a league, I found out that this is the most suitable league for me. Was disappointed with the first race but I am hoping to bounce back.

2.For the drivers who have done a league race at Monaco what is it like? (Given online lobbies is a mess) For the new drivers who haven’t yet drove Monaco what are you expecting it to be like?

2. I think Monaco will be a mess. It is a very challenging track to drive. We will see

3. I am using the pad but bought the logitech g29 however I am still getting used to it. Dunno if I will be using it at Bahrain.

Yhyy123

1. In real life Bahrain is quite harsh on the tyres, what is your opionion off the tyre wear at Bahrain?
The tyre wear seems very high. I think the people in the top 10 will do two stops and rest one stop

2. Last seasons D1 Bahrain race was quite a close one, do you expect someone to run away with the win this season or do you expect a close race for the win?
I'm hoping for a close battle between many drivers, I can at least think of 5 drivers who will right for the win. But maybe Lee could run away with it

3. What is your favourite part of the track and why?
I like the first corners of sector 2, there is a nice flow when you get them right. Also the first corner is nice.

NeWaluigi44

1. Yeah the tyre wear is quite harsh. It will be close between a 1-stop and a 2-stops

2. With the Australia's results I see at least 5 drivers who can win. It's really close at the front

3. The 2010 section :p Otherwise I like turn 5, 6 and 7. I've a great feeling when I get them right

A

armytricks

I've got so many great highlights from this race. The safety car restart was mental 8th to 2nd so if that's all you've got time to watch then please watch from 3:52 https://youtu.be/CNqzo8wA_sg