Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: Bahrain - Bahrain International Circuit (03Oct18 @ 8:15pm AEST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Bahrain.png

Last Season's Results:
1st: danirox88
2nd: El_Majacko
3rd: HSVDT_15
Pole: El_Majacko (1.28.345)
FL: Maznat87 (1.30.705)

Pre-Race Questions:
1. Patch 1.09 was released between last round and this. Will it affect the pecking order?
2. Bahrain has been branded boring, but has produced many exciting battles. How do you rate the circuit?
3. What did you learn from Round 1?

Name
1. Patch 1.09 was released between last round and this. Will it affect the pecking order?
No i don't believe so.
2. Bahrain has been branded boring, but has produced many exciting battles. How do you rate the circuit
Its a circuit that i've really enjoyed racing, and i got my first podium in league racing ever this time last year, so i hope i can repeat my success here.
Make sure my internet is all ok so i don't get disconnect during the race

-Bundgee-

Name
Pre-Race Questions:
No I don’t think so, maybe bundgee backwards...

2. Bahrain has been branded boring, but has produced many exciting battles. How do you rate the circuit?
Had a few good races over the years but overall it’s one of my least favourites.

Don’t repeat it in round 2. And lance is ***