Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 2: Bahrain - Bahrain International Circuit (03Apr @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Bahrain.png

Last Season's Results: 
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1st: Darklol[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2nd: Kub[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3rd: Plasmaraider[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pole: Darklol[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]FL: Tron4949[/font]

Plasmaraider

Name
Just throwing last seasons results up since its not up there, and i like seeing last seasons stuff for the fun of it.

1st: Darklol
2nd: Kub
3rd: Plasmaraider
Pole: Darklol
FL: Tron4949

KaYoS

Name
EDIT: I have found the discord server address elsewhere. It might be a good idea to update the rules to mention that Discord is now our official means of communication, and not Teamspeak.

patlessard

Name
KaYoS said:
EDIT: I have found the discord server address elsewhere. It might be a good idea to update the rules to mention that Discord is now our official means of communication, and not Teamspeak.

it's usually there in the season thread but I think they forgot this time

Plasmaraider

Name
Honestly i dont have much of a comment, pretty angered about the fact that my game was freezing all race, and lost probably 10-20 seconds over the course of the race along with destroying any rhythm i had. Ended up very likely causing me a position in the end because of the overall time lost....

Race starts: 25:55
https://youtu.be/_vu5dd_c4kk

KaYoS

Name
It felt like a pretty good first race to me! I could have been a bit cleaner and a bit better practiced on both my braking points and my racing lines with stricter corner cutting rules than I'm used to, but overall I'm pleased. Would have loved to get a point on my debut (or at least my debut in my first race with PRL since F1 2013), but I'm sure it'll come with time and a bit of luck!

[youtube]T8duTZFBWt0[/youtube]

Megaman

Name
Again, sorry Sucuri. After watching ezend video, it was a stupid mistake..completely missed my breaking point.

Also I think Ezend broke his wing on me when I was stopped on track..he had no where to go..sorry to you also.. that's why I let you passed at the end. 

Ezend92

Name
Yeah it was tough luck. Was on my last tyre set going to the end. Would have probably finished top 3. Was debating if I should continue without changing wing but was losing 3 seconds a lap.

Nice of you to let me pass at the end, i thought you ran out of fuel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTywJxG_db4&t=72s