Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 2: Autodromo José Carlos Pace - Grand Prix (Dec 7)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Interlagos_GP.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 50 Minutes
Start Type: Standing Start
Fuel Amount: 22%
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Morning

Pre-race interview

1. What are your impressions of the 1st race?
2. Do you play other video games?
3. What is your favorite breakfast meal?

Ari

1 it was really fun! the guys are very clean and respectful, so it was a pleasure to race

2 yep, i play PUBG and Euro Truck Sim 2 with my teammates

3 my mom bakes amazing cakes

due family commitments i'll be out of town for the next one =(  , but i'll be back to race Homestead

Gunner

Organizer
Full Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID

Well it didn't go very well for myself, tons of mistakes.  Overall though, I'm happy with it!  Everyone seemed well behaved on track, I think we could have a really good group of people for the season!  Our numbers might go up as well since there were several missing last race that are usually there.   Also, if everyone could just slow down about a second a lap or so, It would really help me out!

I enjoy RPGs if not racing, but free time can be slim these days.  Maybe in 18 years when there are no kids at home I can pick them back up  :lol: 

3. What is your favorite breakfast meal?

On weekends sometimes good bacon, poached eggs and an English muffin.  But in tune with the holidays coming up, I really like wifesaver.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
1. What are your impressions of the 1st race? I'm slow. I'll work on that.
2. Do you play other video games? Not really anymore. Used to be into flightsim, and some shooters but don't play much else due to time constraints.
3. What is your favorite breakfast meal? Scrambled eggs, full of various pork-based meats and cheese.

Gang

1. What are your impressions of the 1st race? I wasn't there, this is my first race  :D
2. Do you play other video games? Not now.
3. What is your favorite breakfast meal? Pancakes with caramel  :roll:

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID

YUCK! Spun early, drove like crap. I tried hard to get rid of the understeer but just couldn’t. Just never got a good comfortable feel in the car no matter what changes I made. Hope to rebound. Also quick shout out to Rob, sorry for causing a rough race for you on the first lap.

Not too much. Will play a shooter every once in a long while. The only other game I play anymore is NHL.

Cinnamon rolls!

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Hi
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. What are your impressions of the 1st race?[/font]
- Really happy how it went, new guys are good drivers and respectful, maybe too fast....
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Do you play other video games?[/font]
- Yes, Stellaris, World Of Warship, use to play IL2 before I became addictes to iRacing

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. What is your favorite breakfast meal?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- French toast, with fruits (Banana, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry) wiped cream, maple syrup with bacon or sausages[/font]

SuperHawk

Premium Member

Tires are slippery on the first lap (darn spin). But seriously, everyone is very respectful on track! That is all you can ask for in a league. Makes it fun no matter where you are running!

Use to play COD and Madden with the nephews, but not as much anymore. Took a break from any games for a couple of years trying to battle my cancer. But now no chemo, so iRacing it is!

French Toast, eggs, bacon and toast (Now if only my wife would make me breakfast...lol)

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
SuperHawk said:

Tires are slippery on the first lap (darn spin). But seriously, everyone is very respectful on track! That is all you can ask for in a league. Makes it fun no matter where you are running!

Use to play COD and Madden with the nephews, but not as much anymore. Took a break from any games for a couple of years trying to battle my cancer. But now no chemo, so iRacing it is!

French Toast, eggs, bacon and toast (Now if only my wife would make me breakfast...lol)

Damn Michael I hope you continue with the good health man! I will be praying for you brotha. 

SuperHawk

Premium Member
Thanks Paul - I still have my good days and bad - But until they can find a cure for this, I still have a wonderful wife and step-son, all a man can ask for (that and a good set of pedals for Christmas please, lol)

James Brant

1. My first race wasn't too bad, but certainly wasn't good. Based on times i'd seen in other sessions, I felt that I had a setup that would be fast. Unfortunately i was way off the pace and didn't have enough time on Wednesday or Thursday to change it. I actually switched sets while on the grid and picked up a few tenths. Despite a spin and a really slow pit in, i raced ok.

2. I'd love to, but can't find the time.

3. Omelette, and anything with Nutella

I won't be able to attend this week's race because my daughter's school Christmas play is that night. Homestead isn't looking good either, but we'll see. Have fun!

Gunner

Organizer
Full Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
Good race tonight everyone, Nice win Austin. I have to say, the fight that was going on for the lead in the first 8 laps was CRAZY! From my view looked like lots of fighting and wheel to wheel action, too bad eventually spins happened.

I'm happy with my end result, but it sure was a roller coaster. 2 spins that were all my own fault frustrated me, but I was not the only one that had a less than perfect race so I made some positions back. Dany, really too bad about our contact on the last lap and you got the worst of it. I tried to stay as tight as I could there, sorry if you feel I crowded you too much. Bad luck you took damage from it.

Moving on to the next one and hoping I can keep control better and stop the unforced errors.

JimO

My machines video screwed up just seconds before the start while I was on the grid. Hopefully my car disappeared in time before the start-1sorry for any inconvenience.  Luckily I was at end of pack.
See you next week.
Jim

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
Good race everyone. I need to apologize to Rod. Sorry man my car stepped out on me and i hit you. Hope it didnt give you damage. 
Good win to Auston and good clean racing to all those that were around me. 
Also... I HATE THIS TRACK!

TRG

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
JimO said:
My machines video screwed up just seconds before the start while I was on the grid. Hopefully my car disappeared in time before the start-1sorry for any inconvenience.  Luckily I was at end of pack.
See you next week.
Jim

I noticed you disappeared from the grid. Hope you can get it solved!