Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 2: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - GP (25 Sep)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​
 ​
Time of day: Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Juliano said:
Now that I am invited to the league am I able to race tomorrows race?

No wait till we contact you. I've just invited you to join PRL league to be ready to. Also, when signups for new championship will be up, you'll received a message on iRacing :)

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Juliano said:

Be patient young padawan.   You are next on the waiting list.   We will contact you when a spot will free up

Juliano

SharkV said:
Juliano said:

Be patient young padawan.   You are next on the waiting list.   We will contact you when a spot will free up

Will do! If there is an empty spot just to sub in for tomorrows race if someone is a no show Ill race aswell, just send me a message

Fmontini

Full Name
Francisco Montini
iRacing ID
Hi guys, I'm not writing often followed here but I think it's necessary to apologize. 
1. I want to apologize to Nick for the incident on lap 19. I got distracted by the car that came out of pits and lost the braking reference. I did everything possible to avoid it but he got the worst part. Then wait for it to return the position for the certain thing is that it ruins a very good race.
2. On lap 23 I had another incident with Alexander where he wins the position I try to turn very tight, I knew he was on my left but I did not imagine so much. I think we could both have done more to avoid the collision, but who collides is me. again I apologize. 

wings19

Premium Member
Thanks Francisco. I appreciate you waiting but my car was too broken to hold much pace after that. Your second incident caught me too :( I was very unlucky this race but it happens.

https://streamable.com/smyir

That's the POV from Nick. He had a front row seat, thats for sure!

@Francisco No worries man. I know it was tight racing and anything can happen. Racing for a top 10 with a couple minutes left means that incidents happen.

@Nick Good racing with your beat up ride. Sucks that you caught me after our contact, but I don't think there's anything you could have done.

Other than that wreck, and placement, it was a really good race. Imola keeps you on your toes the whole time. That being said I'm excited to put these last 2 races behind me and head off to Japan.

wings19

Premium Member
Yeah my car was a handful for sure.

When you got spun I'm like "Crap, here we go again.". I was initially on the brakes but once we had made contact I just powered through lol. I didn't have any grip left to do anything else.

@Francisco, next race take it down to 8/10th's in traffic maybe.

FLMontini

Full Name
Federico Luis Montini
iRacing ID
Yes...it wasn´t a good race for The Slag Brothers.- I want to apologize too with Nick and Joseph because  watching the replay, [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I noticed that there was a lot of space on my right[/font] at start.- Really guys sorry for the touch , I should have been more careful.- Regards

numbers1206

Had a lot of fun out there in my first event. Remy, that first pass after your stop was far more aggressive than I intended, I appreciate the space. It was a great battle after that though! I was up on the wheel the entire race for 22nd. Looking forward to next week.