Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 17: Brazil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (23Aug17 @ 8pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member

ztikes

This is actually ridiculous.. thought something was gonna happen after half the field were sent to their starting positions in the warmup lap. (idk what happened there) So just a casual start, lights out and approaching the first corner I saw Aiden's car FLY over the map and then landed on my car which was so strong that it DNF'ed me and the impact was so hard that my car was under the bloody ground when I was in the retire from the session screen.. I'm actually so pissed right now and I was so hyped for this race, one of my favourite tracks.. so gutted.............

Xaidenb29

ztikes said:
This is actually ridiculous.. thought something was gonna happen after half the field were sent to their starting positions in the warmup lap. (idk what happened there) So just a casual start, lights out and approaching the first corner I saw Aiden's car FLY over the map and then landed on my car which was so strong that it DNF'ed me and the impact was so hard that my car was under the bloody ground when I was in the retire from the session screen.. I'm actually so pissed right now and I was so hyped for this race, one of my favourite tracks.. so gutted.............
yeah that was a funny start i started fine then flew in the air and then spiralled under the map and got reset on turn 1 apex and it caused a safety car that was mad overall a good race and i am happy with p6 to finish the season off good luck to those racing next season and thank you everyone for a good enjoyable season

yarmolenko9

Guys, first of all, thank you all for two seasons!
There were both good and bad moments, but it's racing and online ....
The last race was not bad, but I probably went in vain for a pit stop for Soft ...
Here's a small video with the moments of these seasons! ... All good luck in future races!
[youtube]gtYWasAHu9Q[/youtube]​

ENiGMA

Well that sure was one boring race for me. I think i made a total of one overtake the entire race (that was on-track, and not because driver error). Anyways, here are the highlights :
Highlights stop at the 6 minute mark, as there was no real action after that.
[youtube]yeAvKVUXP2o[/youtube]

PhilFPS

Guys, Millix was awarded a 2 point penalty for the collision at the end so therefore i won the championship. I want to thank all of you for the great times and fun in this championship. Unfortunately due to next season being No Assists i will not be taking part as i feel for myself i will not be enjoying racing. I have asked Glenn if its possible to maybe sit along side him and commentate for PRL next season but as of yet no outcome has been agreed. I will be racing in another league for next season but again i thank you all and if i can commentate with glenn then well ill be around for alot more but just not on the track :)

GiMP

PhilFPS said:
Guys, Millix was awarded a 2 point penalty for the collision at the end so therefore i won the championship. I want to thank all of you for the great times and fun in this championship. Unfortunately due to next season being No Assists i will not be taking part as i feel for myself i will not be enjoying racing. I have asked Glenn if its possible to maybe sit along side him and commentate for PRL next season but as of yet no outcome has been agreed. I will be racing in another league for next season but again i thank you all and if i can commentate with glenn then well ill be around for alot more but just not on the track :)

cg mate! Just an outsider perspective question, why did you report him when you have said before, that you will only race because brazil race was the last race of the season and you wanted to complete the season and not win a championship, you even didnt want to race when you said to millix that: "No im not leading as im done, i said what i said on the forum and thats it, as you said its just a "GAME" so if its just a GAME then im not playing" after he was telling you that its just a game and he doesnt see the point of your complaining when I let him through, what normall people do :) Bare in mind that im not defending or hating anyone, i just wonder why you have done this as i really hate reporting people for incidents and even if they have said that they dont care about the race, they just want to complete the season. :) But yeah, it was a pleasure to race againts you and I wish you luck in your next season!  

PhilFPS

GiMP said:
PhilFPS said:

cg mate! Just an outsider perspective question, why did you report him when you have said before, that you will only race because brazil race was the last race of the season and you wanted to complete the season and not win a championship, you even didnt want to race when you said to millix that: "No im not leading as im done, i said what i said on the forum and thats it, as you said its just a "GAME" so if its just a GAME then im not playing" after he was telling you that its just a game and he doesnt see the point of your complaining when I let him through, what normall people do :) Bare in mind that im not defending or hating anyone, i just wonder why you have done this as i really hate reporting people for incidents and even if they have said that they dont care about the race, they just want to complete the season. :) But yeah, it was a pleasure to race againts you and I wish you luck in your next season!  

I done it to teach a lesson, that the only last option for millix on the last lap was to take me out as i would have cleanly got past him, the lesson taught was that he is not invincible and that he needs to be alot cleaner of a racer so i reported it so the stewards can make the final call on what really happened and who was in the wrong.