Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 16: Japan - Suzuka International Racing Course (03Feb18 @ 7pm GMT)

As a track to drive, rate Suzuka

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 2 12.5%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Drivers In Focus

Each week 2 drivers will take part in the pre-race build up. We get to know drivers more and do our very own Grill The Grid., as well as compare the drivers. First up is NeYo and he will be against Killerr
NeYo
Carre or Deki - Carre
Senna or Schumacher - Schumacher
Be Invisible or Fly - Fly
Beer or Water - Water
Night in or out - Night in
Pop Music or Rock - Pop
F1 2016 or F1 2017 - F1 2016
04 Ferrari or 88 McLaren - 04 Ferrari
Music or TV - Music 
Pizza or Burger - Pizza
Cat or Dog - Dog
Winter or Summer - Summer
Comedy or Action movie - Comedy
Dark or White chocolate - Dark chocolate
Sunrise or Sunset - Sunset
Blonde or Brunette - Brunette
Boobs or Bum - Bum
Tent or Caravan - Caravan
CoD or Battlefield - Movies
Books or Movies - Movies

Killer
Carre or Deki - Carre
Senna or Schumacher - Schumacher
Be Invisible or Fly - Fly. Being invisible is sad in a way. Why would you want to hide yourself away from the world?
Beer or Water - Water. I don't drink
Night in or out - In. Always
Pop Music or Rock - Partial to both but it depends on the type of rock. If it's indie then i'm there, otherwise, pop
F1 2016 or F1 2017 - Ignoring bugs, 2017:  unpopular opinion
04 Ferrari or 88 McLaren - Not a particular fan of either but 04 Ferrari because that's an iconic car to me as I was 6 during that season so was the first dominant car I ever saw
Music or TV - That's a hard one. Music because I can take it anywhere, and I never get round to watching TV anyway
Pizza or Burger - Burger any day of the week. I don't like pizza at all
Cat or Dog - DOGGO
Winter or Summer - Summer - Neither are brilliant, Prefer the bits in between. Summer for the long days, and the winter for the cool nights
Comedy or Action movie - Depends on the mood. Action more often though
Dark or White chocolate - WHERE IS THE MILK OPTION THOUGH, THESE ARE TERRIBLE CHOICES
Sunrise or Sunset - Both beautiful. Sunset though, because that's when the stars come out. And I do like staring at the stars and doing nothing else
Blonde or Brunette - Brunette
Boobs or Bum - I won't dignify that with a response
Tent or Caravan - Caravan. Who'd want to tent if they had the choice
CoD or Battlefield - Both have their merits and if depends on the mood. If both are done perfectly, probably Battlefield
Books or Movies - Films, unless I'm writing the book, then books, because I love writing

Grill The Grid

NeYo
1)In the y ear you won your first title who finished 2nd? - I have no idea xD I remember Liam was pretty goo a few years ago so i say Liam
2) In S13 which race seen your first retirement? - As I know my luck, I would say it was one of my favourite tracks. China maybe?
3) Michael Schumacher and one other driver holds the most fastest laps in a season. Who is this driver - I'm pretty bad at this game xD Mercedes has been pretty dominant the last years. My answer is Hamilton
4) How many fastest laps did they get? - 6!
5) On F1 2016 which nation scored the most point? I would say the UK guys scored the most cause Deki joined pretty late. So there was only me really to score for Germany
6) When Red Bull joined F1 which team did they buy? - Jaguar in 2006. Easy one. I hope this is correct xD
7) Who is the youngest  driver ever to start on the front row? - This is a hard one. I have no idea tbh. Probably Verstappen
8)  Over a complete season of PRL how many racing laps will be completed? - 500? Doesn't sound that much
9) In 2017 who was the only full time driver not to get any sort of penalty? - Ocon I believe, I'm pretty sure it was him
10) Did S13(21 raes) or S14(15 races) see more winners? - I remember that someone talked about that a few days ago & I believe he said S14 had more

Killer
In the year you won your first title who finished 2nd? - NeYo
2) In S13 which race seen your first retirement? - Silverstone
3) Michael Schumacher and one other driver holds the most fastest laps in a season. Raikkoen? No idea lol, just know he has a few
4) How many fastest laps did they get? - 7
5) On F1 2016 which nation scored the most point? UK
6) When Red Bull joined F1 which team did they buy? - Jaguar
7) Who is the youngest  driver ever to start on the front row? - Max Verstappen
8)  Over a complete season of PRL how many racing laps will be completed? - Without actually working it out, i'll guess around 1250
9) In 2017 who ws the only full time driver not to get any sort of penalty? Esteban Ocon
10) Did S13(21 races) or S14(15 races) see more winners? - S14

Who is Better at? And rate each driver out at 10
Attacking
Defending
Starts
Strategy
Qualifying 
Consistency
Wet weather driving

Questions
Any questions you would like to ask NeYo or Killer?
Who do you think scored more in Grill The Grid?
Who would you rather have as a teammate?
As a driver what are there biggest strengths and weaknesses?
Who has underperformed the most this season?

POST RACE QUESTIONS
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]How was your qualifying?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]How was your race?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The first lap is always key. How was your first life lap?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Did you achieve the maximum result you could have done?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Any comments on the driving out there?[/font][/font]
[font=.SFUIText]Who was your DoTD?[/font] 

Michemery

Neyo is better at both attacking and defending. He is more aggressive than Killer and seems to fight harder. Killer seems to be cleverer and more strategic than Neyo so I would say he is the better at starts and strategy. Neyo always gets punctures as well. However, Neyo is definitely quicker than Killer in quali, and always qualifies near the front. Neyo also is more consistent. Wet weather they are very even and Neyo seems to struggle more.

Michemery

Neyo
Attacking-8
Defending-7
Starts-7
Strategy-6
Quali-7
Consistency-9
Wet-7

Killer
Attacking-7
Defending-6
Starts-8
Strategy-8
Qualifying-6
Consistency-7
Wet-7

Garydonegan35

Premium Member
Attacking-Neyo as he is more aggressive
Defending-neyo as killer is smart in his battles and tries to finish race in quickest time
Starts- don't really know to be honest lets say both
Strategy-killer because he gets no punctures😂
Qualifying-neyo
Consistency-neyo
Wet- again wouldn't know so both

Garydonegan35

Premium Member
Neyo
Attacking-8
Defending-8
Starts-6
Strategy-1
Qualifying-8
Consistency-7
Wet-7

Killer
Attacking-7
Defending-6
Starts-7
Strategy-9
Consistency-5
Wet-7

Smithy

Premium Member
Attacking - Neyo = 7 / Killer = 5
Defending - Neyo = 8 / Killer = 6
Starts - Neyo = 6 / Killer =7
Strategy - Neyo = 1 / Killer = 8
Qualifying - Neyo = 7 / Killer = 7
Consistency - Neyo = 8 / Killer = 7
Wet weather driving - Neyo = 7 / Killer = 7

Smithy

Premium Member
What is the best battle either of you have had in a race?
Who was it with and when? What made it so good?

KillerBlue195

Premium Member
Smithy said:

Honestly, I can't remember. I'm not a hard racer when it comes to attacking or defending so I rarely have exciting battles with other drivers. I'm generally more than content to just follow and see how things develop than risk my race having a battle. I'm not a comfortable wheel to wheel racer either. I have had battles, but for the life of me I cannot remember them

Garydonegan35

Premium Member
How would you rate your season? Has been better than expected or worse? What's the aim once the new season starts?

ne-yo1993

Premium Member
Smithy said:

I can't really remember. Our battle last week in malaysia was intense & on the limit. 
I've had a lot of good fights with michemery in practice races & league races. I remember a practice race in Hungary where I had much fun. To answer your question, there is no special fight that comes into my mind xD

ne-yo1993

Premium Member
Garydonegan35 said:
How would you rate your season? Has been better than expected or worse? What's the aim once the new season starts?

One word "Bwoahh". I would give my season a 6 out of 10. Started well with 3 podiums in 4 races but I couldn't continue like that. Many thing just didn't worked to my favour & you can't control everything. Sometimes you need a bit more luck to get what u want. However, my season had still some highlights like my win in canada or my pole position in spa. My best race was china. Heavy rain for the whole race. Started last & finished on the podium. Guess I'm a better wet driver than some of you think ;p 

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
What was the first racing game you guys really got the bug For?

I can't answer anything about the drivers as never raced them competitively.

Great feature lads

V5HRL

Firstly, I voted 10 because this track must be awesome to drive in real life and I really enjoy it on this game too, especially with a wheel. 

Are you pad wheel or drivers? 

Sorry I haven't raced with you guys enough to rate you so err..."bwoaah."  :lol:

A

armytricks

Nice work setting this all up Macca. I hope it continues with D2 drivers as well at some point! :D

KillerBlue195

Premium Member
Garydonegan35 said:

Shockingly bad haha. I was never expecting a title challenge but I would have hoped for more than one podium in fifteen races. For next season, I just want to do better than this season. That's my only objective

KillerBlue195

Premium Member
V5HRL said:
Firstly, I voted 10 because this track must be awesome to drive in real life and I really enjoy it on this game too, especially with a wheel. 

Sorry I haven't raced with you guys enough to rate you so err..."bwoaah."  :lol:

Pad. Never raced on a wheel

KillerBlue195

Premium Member
Oldskool3000 said:

Great feature lads

F1 2001 by EA Sports. Still have very fond memories of that game, but I've played every F1 game going back to F1 99. F1 2010 was probably my favourite because it was the first on that generation of consoles and first 'proper' F1 game (sorry F1 2009) since 2006, so I'm really attached to that.

No non-F1 racing games I've particularly loved. Gran Turismo 4 was great, and Forza 3 and I quite like DiRT 2.

ne-yo1993

Premium Member
Oldskool3000 said:

Great feature lads

Can't tell you really. The only thing I can remember is that EA created it. Might have been F12003. Then a 3 years break without playing F1. Bought F12006 which was pretty nice at that time. Then again 3 years break without playing it. Got it then for the wii xD played it only like 5x or so haha. Since then I bought every F1 game

ne-yo1993

Premium Member
V5HRL said:

Same as Killer. Never raced on a wheel BUT I have a Thrustmaster since almost 2 weeks now. Used it only once for 3-4 laps around monza. My plan was to be on top of my wheel game at the start of the next season but I can't be arsed to play F12017 really. I don't enjoy this game for whatever reason & I don't see me practicing on my wheel in the near future. So, I might do a league season on my wheel around 2025 I guess hahaha