Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 1 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2022 Season 1 are currently open for all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 15: Malaysia - Sepang International Circuit (18Jul18 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S1
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Malaysia.png

Pre-Race Interview:

1. Tell us about your experience on this track and how much do you like or hate it ? 
2. F1 2018 is coming soon, which new track are you excited to drive and why ?
3. Jacques Villeneuve mentioned lately that Williams is dead. Do you agree with him ?

Bobino12

Name
1. Tell us about your experience on this track and how much do you like or hate it ?
That's a very difficult track with many hidden corners and tough apexes. Never been easy for me on this track. I'm sad it will not return on the official calendar because I really enjoy its challenge.

France's track Paul-Ricard for sure with the principal strait named the mistral and cut by a chicane in the middle.

3. Jacques Villeneuve mentioned lately that Williams is dead. Do you agree with him ?
I fully agree with him.The daughter Williams should be replaced by a real manager like Paddy Lowe.

Sucuri

Name
Don't like it at all, Can't find time anywhere! However it was the best race of last season, 3 wide on the last turn of the last lap on a mixed condition race.  
Super pumped for the return of the German track. Paul Ricard also looks sweet!
Surely seems like it this season, but hey, new rules in 2021 always shake things up.