Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 15: Brazil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (14Jul18 @ 7pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 1:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Michemery[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 2:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Macca[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Questions:[/font]
[ol]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With Season 16 over, how do you think the divisions next season should be decided?[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As Season 16 will be over next Saturday, who do you think has been the driver of the season and why?[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Within your division, across the season, who was been the biggest underperformer, biggest overperformer?[/font][/li]
[/ol]

Smithy

Premium Member
1. Divide the drivers into their divisions based purely on speed, once you have a vague understanding of how they could look, start taking into account attendance, and shuffle around accordingly (to reserve spot etc).

2. Driver of the season for me has to be Michael, prior to this season i dont think anyone believed he had a chance of winning the title, likewise for Falcon, but due to Falcon's capitulation Michael wins driver of the season for me.

3. Biggest underperformer is hands down Hari, every season he has been with us he has underperformed. It raises the question will he ever change his ways?
Biggest overperformer i would say is Killer, i think had he continued raising he would have continued to surprise. Given the level he was at on the back of S15, he has performed very well this season.

RJW_Videos

1) With Season 16 over, how do you think the divisions next season should be decided?
I think that if people leave Div 1, people from Div 2 should get moved up in order of where they finished in the championship.

2) As Season 16 will be over next Saturday, who do you think has been the driver of the season and why?
For Div 2 has to be NeWaluigi. For Div 1, bit more difficult, but I'd say either Deki or Michael.

3) Within your division, across the season, who was been the biggest underperformer, biggest overperformer?
Hey Macca! And for biggest overperformer, I'd say me, because when I left originally I had 0 points, and when I rejoined I got 2 podiums in a row and then a 4th.

ne-yo1993

Premium Member
1. A mix of pace, race craft & attendancy. That would be perfect. Easier said than done tbf. Think 70% of D1's driver will stay in D1.

2. Has to be Michael or Deki. Both delivered more or less every race. That is why they are fighting for the title.

3. We had a few underperformer this season. Hari, louis, myself. Also Jari cause many people expected him to get a few podiums. Think we can say we had more under,- than overperformer. I don't see one driver who overperformed. Only in single races like gary in singapore or ownhvb in mexico. Looking at the tables everyone is more or less were I expected them to be.

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
1. Playoffs. Imagine a 3 race social event...  You split everyone from gary down to army up. Do a d1 race above ot and do d2/d3 playoff. SCENES.
2. Robertsome for the over achievement. Micjael from d1, for stepping up and Waluigi for killing it.
3. Macca, the guy is rapid. Over achiever. I hinted at but I would say dave for smashing his podium

ibbopaul

1. Promotion/Relegation Race the D1 Bottom 10 vs D2 Top 10, screened live on BT Sport or Sky. 600 Million pound 10 season deal. I can see this happening.

2 Will always think its all of you guys D1 and D2, suppose why I don't work for companies that award awards :)

3. Under: is me sadly but the hope is there for season 17 just need a slap in the face to focus better. Over achiever: I'll pick Oldscool because he changed his camera view from behind to Tcam (think it was) and at the same time got faster, so was great and can even get faster I'm sure so instead of mid-pack he can go for those wins and poles next season. Next season a move to the cockpit cam and he'll win races but let's not tell him that shhhhh.