Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 14: Mexico - Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez (07Jul18 @ 7pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Mexico.png

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 1:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Michemery[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 2:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Macca[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre Race Questions:[/font]
[ol]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With a few practice sessions already completed what do you think you divisions pole time will be? And who by?[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What is your opinion on the track?[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Mexico is renowned for its long run to T1. Often a site of carnage on lap 1. Do you think any incidents will happen at T1 Lap 1 in your race? And if so, who?[/font][/li]
[/ol]

Smithy

Premium Member
1. 14.6 - Michael
2. I think it is terrible, no elevation change, no character to the track. As a result i find it very boring to drive.
3. Yes, its an important race for a few drivers with respect to the championship, I think Hari will somehow be involved. But i hope it is nice and clean.

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
1. No idea, have not see anyone practicing. Im guessing a non englishman with 15.5
2. I love it šŸ˜‚. Genuinely. Its probably my 3rd favourite behind Abu Dhabi and Austria.
3. I hope so.I suspect Aldoro will be involved. What a delightfully positive vibe he has given to our division. My chances of podiuming probably increase due to him being a driver sp hey hum.

A

armytricks

With a few practice sessions already completed what do you think you divisions pole time will be? And who by?
No clue. Haven't seen any practice sessions yet in D2. Predicted pole time of 15.4 by V5/Waluigi.

What is your opinion on the track?
Quite like it actually. I was pretty fast here last season but I've got some catching up to do this time round.

Mexico is renowned for its long run to T1. Often a site of carnage on lap 1. Do you think any incidents will happen at T1 Lap 1 in your race? And if so, who?

Yes. It'll be the result of someone getting too greedy with braking and trying to send one up the inside. I can think of at least one person right now. Thankfully there's a good amount of run-off so it hopefully won't result in a DNF.

Looking forward to a fun race!

Carcanon

1.With a few practice sessions already completed what do you think you divisions pole time will be? And who by?
Havent had time to practice yet but pole would be between Waluigi, V5 and probably Cloud

2.What is your opinion on the track?
Fun track to race on, plus a close field.

3.Mexico is renowned for its long run to T1. Often a site of carnage on lap 1. Do you think any incidents will happen at T1 Lap 1 in your race? And if so, who
Yes! Macca and Energeticsixnl are always in the wreckage!