Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 13: United States - Circuit of the Americas (30Jun18 @ 7pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
USA.png

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 1:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Michemery[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Division 2:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Session host is Macca[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Questions: [/font]
[ol]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With title favourites Michael and Waluigi inching closer to the title with their respective results at Singapore, do you think the two likely title contenders, Deki and V5HRL will be able to win?[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Would you prefer a wet, mixed or dry weather for the race?[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Do you think Vettel's 5 second penalty at the French GP was fair?[/font][/li]
[/ol]

Smithy

Premium Member
1. Very hard to tell, and to be honest i dont think we will know until Brazil who will win it.
2. Dry
3. Nope, not at all...

RJW_Videos

1) Very close between the 2 drivers at the top of both divisions, so very hard to tell as Smithy said.
2) I don't mind either, and in all honesty, the wet may be better depending on other drivers.
3) Nope, because it didn't affect his race at all.

A

armytricks

With title favourites Michael and Waluigi inching closer to the title with their respective results at Singapore, do you think the two likely title contenders, Deki and V5HRL will be able to win?

I'll be honest. Waluigi has surprised me a lot this season. Initially I thought he would be a frequent podium contender with strong races from time to time but not too much of a challenger. I was completely wrong. Waluigi has consistently shown he's extremely quick, but not only that, he's Mr. Consistent too. He's got all the makings of a champion and I wish him the best in the rest of his season. That said, V5 is not one to give up easily. I noticed after Singapore that he was immediately on TT and had already started setting times at COTA. I think he'll be back, more determined than ever, to win this championship. If I had to predict a winner for COTA, it would be V5. He's got a point to prove and I believe he'll get it done.

Would you prefer a wet, mixed or dry weather for the race?

Would love a nice full wet race. Only chance I really have at the moment at getting a good qualifying and race in to compete with V5 and Waluigi.

Do you think Vettel's 5 second penalty at the French GP was fair?

No. I think it should have been a 10 second stop and go penalty. However, this also means that stewards should apply equally harsh penalties for other drivers who cause similar first lap incidents (e.g. Bottas Baku 2017, Vettel Mexico 2017, etc.). In general, first lap incidents shouldn't just be ignored but should be punished harshly since it often ruins lots of other driver's races.

Garydonegan35

Premium Member
1. It's difficult to call as I wouldn't be surprised if deki and v5 won the championship we will just have to wait and see

2. Doesn't really bother me

3. Yes it was more than fair not his fault he was better at overtaking cars than bottas vettel fan boy here hate on me

Garydonegan35

Premium Member
1. It's difficult to call as I wouldn't be surprised if deki and v5 won the championship we will just have to wait and see

2. Doesn't really bother me

3. Yes it was more than fair not his fault he was better at overtaking cars than bottas vettel fan boy here hate on me