Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Round 13: Italy - Autodromo Nazionale Monza (17Jan18 @ 8pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Italy.png

ztikes

Name
I will be leaving the league and won't be taking part anymore. Thanks for the time and many enjoyable races, it's been an honour.

kippetjeTT

Name
Sad to say, but I'll also be leaving the league. For me, it is because I'm not competitive at all against most active drivers leading to quite boring races (also, me getting in the way for leaders). At the same time I have no interest in practicing to get a lot better.

Started at monza last year, leaving at monza now seems fitting. :) Thanks for a good time all and best of luck!

Mu11man

Premium Member
Name
Cheers for your time lads shame :( Will see how many turn up today and see how to go from there :)

Mu11man

Premium Member
Name
Well guys its been fun have had some good time on here but we did a vote on the ts and we decided to cancel the league shame to see it crumble so hard after 1 race but sure what ever see yall around going to take a brake on the leauge races so might be a while

Wombeto

Name
I dont think it crumbled "so hard after 1 race", but yea, it's been a pleassure racing with all of you. It's been my first racing game and also the very first league I joined, thank you for the fun experience! Maybe we'll see each other next season, maybe somewhere else simply never again. Whatever the case may be, GL with everything, and Hf.

Xaidenb29

Name
Mu11man said:
Well guys its been fun have had some good time on here but we did a vote on the ts and we decided to cancel the league shame to see it crumble so hard after 1 race but sure what ever see yall around going to take a brake on the leauge races so might be a while

Sad to see it end this way but it’s been really fun past year or more in f1league and thank you everyone for the great racing and especially glenn for running it and I hope I see you on here at somepoint as well :D