Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 13: Belgium - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (26Jun19 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Belgium.png

Last Season's Results: 

KaYoS

Name
Pretty exciting race! Sorry for any damage I did to Fruitsalsa, but I had a great time racing with you! Pity I was the last finisher, but I'm pretty happy with seventh place, and my pace was strong the whole race. Indeed, I was fairly surprised to not get lapped- I think this may be the first time this season I finished on the lead lap! :D

Good season all. I was hoping to outscore Fruitsalsa by 5 points to jump from 12th to 10th in the champinoship, but I'll settle for gaining one place to 11th!
[youtube]ToWtPAJXOik[/youtube]

Bobino12

Name
Nice season even if it was only 13 rounds. Fun race last night especially with Luckymouse during many laps. Too bad my recorder stopped after my pitstop because my hard drive was full. So, I don't have the recording of the last 15 laps.

I look forward to race again with drivers who showed up regularly during the season. Congrats to Megaman for his pole position and his second place.

F1 2018 is dead, let's play F1 2019 which brings nice improvement from F1 2018.