Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 12: Hungary - Hungaroring (05Jan19 @ 7pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Last Season's Results
Division 1
1st: Deki106
2nd: Jume96
3rd: Michaelangelo53
Pole: Deki106 (01:16.392)
FL: Michaelangelo53 (01:18.428)

Division 2
1st: V5HRL
2nd: NeWaluigi44
3rd: armytricks
Pole: V5HRL (No Time Recorded)
FL: MCR (No Time Recorded)

Pre-race questions

1) Who will be on pole? Who will win the race? Who will be 2nd and 3rd?
2) Which driver that has not won a race this season will be the next new winner?
3) Why did you pick your PRL number? What is the reason behind it?
4) How did you spend your Christmas and New Year?

ibbopaul

Really looking forward to this race, I enjoyed the christmas event hope we do another one next year.

Carcanon

Coco,
1. Wave
2. Robert
3. Coco

2) Which driver that has not won a race this season will be the next new winner?
Adrilocdoc

#94 - 1994, year of birth. Fun fact, also had number 94 in my last two season of football.

With my family, away from all the technology.

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
1) Who will be on pole? Who will win the race? Who will be 2nd and 3rd? Pole Heated, 1st. Macca, 2nd. Wave 3rd. Adri
2) Which driver that has not won a race this season will be the next new winner? Macca
3) Why did you pick your PRL number? What is the reason behind it? It's my birth year
4) How did you spend your Christmas and New Year? Drinking Eating and Drinking and Eating and Drinking with a sprinkle of Eating

RacingAtHome

I will be in all positions. I have developed a new cloning system. One group will take drivers out, the other will finish the race.

Me obvs.

I picked it ages ago. Nobody cared before now. My birthdate is April 7th.

Carefully selecting comments to make to annoy the organisation.

adrilocdoc

1. Pole for Wave. 1st coco, 2nd oldskool and 3rd jabo

2. Hopefully me but till Spa i dont see that happening

3. Not sure if is 14 or 29 but both cos are the GOAT numbers on F1 and Indy500

4. At home with the missus, first time i didnt went out or party since I live in London. It was fun-ish

ibbopaul

1) Who will be on pole? Who will win the race? Who will be 2nd and 3rd? Oldskool Pole, Wave win, the battle for 2nd between Coco and Old as they know no need to push for wins can win championships by never winning.

2) Which driver that has not won a race this season will be the next new winner? Can't even joke on this and say me because 2500 to 1 unlikely I'd say LFC can win a race.

3) Why did you pick your PRL number? What is the reason behind it? Its a very deep and meaningful reason that will pull the heartstrings of anyone read it... I like December and its the 12th month.

4) How did you spend your Christmas and New Year? At 37 Santa won't come to your house no matter how many letters you send him, I've been told yep told not that I sent them (ha they will fall for that) just at home eating Gluten free Mince pies and watching TV.

Heated1468

I'll give pole for Wave, 1st Coco, 2nd Oldskool, 3rd Wave
I'm still betting that Bre will win a race.
I picked 20 just because I like the number. I will also be turning 20 this year but it wasn't the reason why I picked it.
I spent both Christmas and New Year with my family during the day and partying with my friends during the night :lol:

Macca

Premium Member
Pole: Wave
1st: Adri
2nd: Coco
3rd: Mark

Adri 

15 is my favourite number. Always liked this number 

Spent Christmas with family. Spent New Years our drinking, quite a bit as some people may know! 🤣