Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 12: Hungary - Hungaroring (02Jan19 @ 9pm EST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Last Season's Results: 
1st: Darklol
2nd: Sucuri
3rd: Tron4949
Pole: Darklol (01:30.797)
FL: Tron4949 (01:20.052)

moogleslam

Premium Member
Unfortunately, I have to join the "unlikely to make it for this race club".... looking like a small grid!  My parents are still visiting until next Monday, and it's going to be hard to squeeze in a race.  Will be back for sure for the one after.

iceman153

Didn't realize we had a race today, i thought things were starting back up next week!  I'm not going to be able to make it.

Happy new years everyone!

patlessard

Premium Member
My 1 st lap of this race    https://youtu.be/NKgW2-XBP1w
Anti stall glued me at the starting line  but I caught back pretty fast
I was doing ok by staying close to Falco in the first 5-6 lap and then on lap 7 my wheel unclipped from the desk  ....
and All Hell went loose !!!
At first I tried managing it but it kept moving ...So I had to pause de game and set it back firmly this time !!
but when I pressed pause to go back in game I didn'T have any throttle ...
had to pause again to set a throttle ... not sure how it vanished ...
still got a point but disapointing again