Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 12: Homestead Miami Speedway - Oval /Late Afternoon (Oct 22)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member

Race Length: 125 Laps
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 60%
Track State: Practice Session @ 25% / Qualifying Session @ 0%
Clean Marbles: Cleaned For Qualifying
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Late Afternoon

Final race of the season guys. Thanks to Gen X, and Jimexs for sponsoring this season. Hope everyone has a fun race to finish the season off. 

Jeffery Ford

Premium Member
My dear long-time friend, veteran, and fellow law enforcement compadre passed away this week.  I will be running tonights race with a heavy heart and a car painted in honor of him.
Rest in Peace my good friend, Lt. Major David Holman.

Attachments

• dholman.JPG
    dholman.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 22
  • dholman2.JPG
    dholman2.JPG
    269.4 KB · Views: 22

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Jeffery Ford said:
My dear long-time friend, veteran, and fellow law enforcement compadre passed away this week.  I will be running tonights race with a heavy heart and a car painted in honor of him.
Rest in Peace my good friend, Lt. Major David Holman.

Sorry about your lose Jeffrey.

Jeffery Ford

Premium Member
Congratulations to PRL on another great season.

Also would like to thank the admins and all the people who do the hard work behind the scenes so that we can just show up on Sunday and race in a coordinated league.

And was last shout out to Team Ford/Layne Motorsports for winning the Team championship. It was a pleasure to run with York, Layne, and Mattocks all season. Not a bad result for our first go round.

Season 7 Champs!

Good luck to all next season.