Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 12: Chicagoland Speedway - Oval / Afternoon (11 Mar.)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
453
Location
USA, Kansas, Topeka

 
 


Race Length: 130 Laps
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 100%
Track State: Practice Sessions @ 0% / Qualifying Sessions @ 30% / Race @ From Qualifying
Clean Marbles: Cleaned for Qualifying
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Afternoon
 

fotors3

Premium Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Messages
566
Location
Port St. Lucie, FL
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
20620
Round 12 topic is open! This will be the season finale for our Sunday night series and one lucky driver will take home that sweet championship trophy!
 

Kyle7

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
115
Location
MA,USA
Do I need to pay shipping on the shirt?? Plus I might be getting my crew chief help this week from someone that’s made setups to beat Jaymes so we’ll see 😜
 

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Messages
143
Location
Jupiter, FL
Full Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
46387
Kyle7 said:
Do I need to pay shipping on the shirt?? Plus I might be getting my crew chief help this week from someone that’s made setups to beat Jaymes so we’ll see 😜

You might have better luck with a 900 degree steering rotation vs the under 600 degrees I noticed that you use during your Texas live stream. Just a thought.
 

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
267
Location
Clayton NC
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
77829
Gotta say guys its been one hell of a season and a great season cant believe I made it to the round of 6 but hey you win some you lose some theres always next season so lets see who gets this trophy good luck guys
 

Kyle7

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
115
Location
MA,USA
Junkyardspecial said:
Kyle7 said:
Do I need to pay shipping on the shirt?? Plus I might be getting my crew chief help this week from someone that’s made setups to beat Jaymes so we’ll see 😜

You might have better luck with a 900 degree steering rotation vs the under 600 degrees I noticed that you use during your Texas live stream. Just a thought.

Appreciate it maybe I’ll try it when im practicing this week lol
 

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Messages
143
Location
Jupiter, FL
Full Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
46387
Kyle7 said:
Junkyardspecial said:
Kyle7 said:
Do I need to pay shipping on the shirt?? Plus I might be getting my crew chief help this week from someone that’s made setups to beat Jaymes so we’ll see 😜

You might have better luck with a 900 degree steering rotation vs the under 600 degrees I noticed that you use during your Texas live stream. Just a thought.

Appreciate it maybe I’ll try it when im practicing this week lol

You'll have better control of the car for sure.
 

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Messages
143
Location
Jupiter, FL
Full Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
46387
John LaBaff said:
Gotta say guys its been one hell of a season and a great season cant believe I made it to the round of 6 but hey you win some you lose some theres always next season so lets see who gets this trophy good luck guys

John it would be pretty unexciting if you got the trophy yourself lol. 
 

Kyle7

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
115
Location
MA,USA
Junkyardspecial said:
Kyle7 said:
Junkyardspecial said:
You might have better luck with a 900 degree steering rotation vs the under 600 degrees I noticed that you use during your Texas live stream. Just a thought.

Appreciate it maybe I’ll try it when im practicing this week lol

You'll have better control of the car for sure.

Thanks Jaymes, Looking forward to racing Sunday everyone
 

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
267
Location
Clayton NC
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
77829
Junkyardspecial said:
John LaBaff said:
Gotta say guys its been one hell of a season and a great season cant believe I made it to the round of 6 but hey you win some you lose some theres always next season so lets see who gets this trophy good luck guys

John it would be pretty unexciting if you got the trophy yourself lol. 

it would be but I just didn't preform that good this season ill go for it next season
 

fotors3

Premium Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Messages
566
Location
Port St. Lucie, FL
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
20620
I wanna say this has been a cool rookie season for me. I'm glad to be able to race with you guys. I've made some new friends racing here. Let's have an awesome season finale!
 

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
180
Location
East Tennessee
Full Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
156236
Want to tell everybody to have a good race. I know I have been all but absent for the better part of a month but its been a whirlwind in my real life. I will unfortunately once again not be there tonight as I have a pile of homework to get through but for the upcoming season I am going to attempt to not miss a single race. So these next couple of weeks we have off before the new season Im going to try and get ahead of my work so its no longer an issue. Have a good race tonight and thanks to DRE for broadcasting us for so long. I think this is our last race on their channel but Im pretty sure Dave and Shaun are doing our broadcast on OSRN so we arent necessarily losing them haha. Anyways have a good race everyone. I'll be trying to watch!
 
Top