Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 11: Texas Motor Speedway / Late Afternoon - Oval (Jul 2)

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
http://precisionracingleague.com/organisers/Circuit%20Maps/iRacing/Texas Motor Speedway - Oval.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 125 Laps
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 60%
Track State: 25%
Clean Marbles: No
Weather: iRacing Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Late Afternoon

Pre-Race Interview
1. What real world track would you like to see iRacing add?
2. What is your favorite thing to do during the summer?
3. Is a hot dog a sandwhich? :lol:

DaleRHolman

Probably my home track, Riverside International Speedway

BBQ at the cottage

3. Is a hot dog a sandwhich?

Nah

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Sadly I won't be able to make this race as I have ticket for Billy Talent's show Sunday Night!

Circuit Mont Tremblant!  :D   I would also like to see more Formula 1 circuit like Hockenheim, Red Bull Ring, Melbourne, etc...

Drink beer! Driving my new car (not after drinking)! Spend time in my yard! Chilling with friends around a fire!

3. Is a hot dog a sandwhich?
Yes if you add salad!

Eddie Hawks

Premium Member
I will be on my way to Canada Sunday. Wish i was gonna be there  because we had a great practice lastnite and the car was bad fast. First time in a long time i cud run with the fast guys.. I will be gone for the next 2 races and will not be back for the race your way in races. You all have a great race and i will be watching the broadcast...

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
MikeTaylor said:
Sucking every week is starting to upset me :-( well I finished my season with a dnf. I'm not sure if im going to return at this point.

Cmon Mike! Last week you were super pumped about next season! Don't let one bad race or even a bad season changing your mind ;)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
MikeTaylor said:
Its just starting to get embarrassing every week wrecking out on live stream :-(

Well... I don't think we see it the same way Mike... Yesterday 2 cautious, Auto Club 1 cautious, Indianapolis 2 cautious, we never had so less cautious... I think the racing is just better and better week after week, really good group of drivers!

MikeTaylor

No no. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE THIS GROUP. Just I dont think I have what it takes to win one of these events with u guys.. Plus I wreck out every race. I think I only finish 2 races...

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
MikeTaylor said:
No no. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE THIS GROUP.  Just I dont think I have what it takes to win one of these events with u guys.. Plus I wreck out every race. I think I only finish 2 races...

See it as an opportunity to improve! Look at me... I will never win as well hahaha but I don't put much importance on winning, I put more importance on improving :)

Eddie Hawks

Premium Member
MikeTaylor said:
No no. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE THIS GROUP.  Just I dont think I have what it takes to win one of these events with u guys.. Plus I wreck out every race. I think I only finish 2 races...

Mike, 
I had a few seasons like that. I usually run up front but havent here lately. Dont let it get you down. We all have been there. I have found that racing in this league has made me a better driver. You dont need to worry about any of us calling you out, more like we like to help people improve with our practices. Hang in there and you will be glad you did...