Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 11: Italy - Autodromo Nazionale Monza (24Jun17 @ 7:30pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member

[ul]
[li]Qualifying starts at 7:30pm  (UK time) - followed by the race[/li]
[li]Session host is Macca[/li]
[/ul]
Fact File: Driver of the day last time out at Singapore was Deki106, after a good race that saw him climb one place from 3rd to 2nd. Which makes a fantastic debut race. 

[ul]
[li]Carre currently holds the most pole positions this seasonm taking a pole position at 5 out of the 10 tracks. Last season Ne-yo1993 achieved 8 poles across the 21 races. [/li]
[li]Since an incredibly even start, the wins have started to accumulate for certain drivers, Michemery has taken 4, and Carre has taken 3. Our last different winner was Roun 6 (SSmithy_v), will we see more winners (Say below)[/li]
[li]The Haas team have gone 7 races without scoring a single point, the worst of any team. There last point scoring race was at Round 3 by MikeSI who got them 2 points.[/li]
[/ul]

Pre Race Questions: 
[ol]
[li]Last season at Monza Jume took the win with a 2 stop strategy, utilising the tyre wear glitch. How many drivers do you think will attempt the 1 stop if any? Will we see 3 stops?[/li]
[li]Disregarding our championship leader, the most inform driver is Rikkurich, claiming 44 points in the last 4 races. From this point on who will be our new form driver? Or will Rikkurich continue his incredible form. [/li]
[li]Due to the nature of the track, and this game, a safety car is very likely, with collisions usually being terminal due to the high speeds of the track. How many safety cars will we see? Do you want to see any?[/li]
[li]McLaren still remain the only team to have taken 30 or more points from 1 race weekend. Which team will be next if any?[/li]
[/ol]

Smithy

Premium Member
Pre Race Questions: 
[ol]
[li]I think a handful of drivers might attempt it - however its a very challenging strategy and maintaining pace throughout the race will be very tough.[/li]
[li]I can see Deki picking up some good points from here on, if he races. I also think Killer will strike some good form - i've been saying it all season, and i still have faith he will find his Season 13 form xD. (Don't let me down Killer ;)) . However its hard to predict a form person with this grid, its always a struggle to predict the race outcomes with the field being so competitive - I would say there are atleast 10 drivers who could win one of the remaining races. [/li]
[li]I think a safety car will come out early on, Lap 1 or 2, maybe one or two drivers get too greedy trying to get positions. I hope there isnt a safety car, as it makes the race a bit stop starty.[/li]
[li]Have to say Mercedes, Killer and Liam could definately both end up on the podium. An underdog to achieve that would be the Renault team which has 2 very quick drivers. Or potentially the Manor team.[/li]
[/ol]
Answer to fact file: I think we will see 2 different winners in the remaining races.

Michemery

Last season at Monza Jume took the win with a 1 stop strategy, utilising the tyre wear glitch. How many drivers do you think will attempt the 1 stop if any?
Maybe a few people who are lower down the grid, they may try it to get them into the points. Will be very tough though.

Disregarding our championship leader, the most inform driver is Rikkurich, claiming 44 points in the last 4 races. From this point on who will be our new form driver? Or will Rikkurich continue his incredible form.
I'm sure Neyo will start winning again soon, it's only a matter of time, which is bad news for me. Also I expect Carre to be fighting for the wins in the remaining races, and maybe Deki and Killer as well.

Due to the nature of the track, and this game, a safety car is very likely, with collisions usually being terminal due to the high speeds of the track. How many safety cars will we see? Do you want to see any?
Bwoah

McLaren still remain the only team to have taken 30 or more points from 1 race weekend. Which team will be next if any?
It's an amazing statistic, I'm surprised no other team has done it. I think that McLaren may repeat it or Mercedes will.

ne-yo1993

Premium Member
1. All our wheel user will do the 1 stop. For me, it's very difficult to make that strategy work since I'm on a pad and the tyre wear is worse on it. Wouldn't be suprised to see at least 2 wheel driver on the podium

2. Deki will show what he can in the last couple of races.
I haven't raced that often against him, maybe once or twice, but I already could see that he's driving very clever. Like all Germans do :p

3. Of course will we see a SC. So another German driver at the front (Bernd Mayländer, SC Driver)

4. Hard to predict cause the grid is very strong. You always need a bit of luck for that kind of results. Sooooo...Sauber will score 43 points in Spa !!

Answer to fact file : Deki, ne-yo, ibbo

Jume96

1. We will see 4 or 5 trying 1 stop. It is impossible do something well with a 3 stops (except SC).
2. Deki.
3. 1 SC at the start. I don't care.
4. Williams.

Macca

Premium Member
[ol]
Pre-race questions[/ol]

[ol]
Last season at Monza Jume took the win with a 2 stop strategy, utilising the tyre wear glitch. How many drivers do you think will attempt the 1 stop if any? Will we see 3 stops?[/ol]
[ol]
I think we'll see most of the field doing a 2 stop strategy with Liam, Deki and Smithy being able to do a 1 stop strategy[/ol]

[ol]
Disregarding our championship leader, the most inform driver is Rikkurich, claiming 44 points in the last 4 races. From this point on who will be our new form driver? Or will Rikkurich continue his incredible form. [/ol]
[ol]
I think Rikkurich is doing a really good job and isn't getting enough credit that he deserves for his performances. I think NeYo or Carre could become the new inform driver [/ol]

[ol]
Due to the nature of the track, and this game, a safety car is very likely, with collisions usually being terminal due to the high speeds of the track. How many safety cars will we see? Do you want to see any?[/ol]
[ol]
I don't think we'll see a SC but I think we'll see a VSC. I'll be happy to see one if it's at the right time for me[/ol]

[ol]
McLaren still remain the only team to have taken 30 or more points from 1 race weekend. Which team will be next if any?[/ol]
[ol]
Mercedes [/ol]

Macca

Premium Member
Fact file
I'll do drivers who haven't had a win this season yet 

Jume - I think Jume will get a win this season he's extremely quick and he's been very unlucky 

Killer - Killer hasn't hit top form this season but is a former champion and is more than capable of winning a race 

Liam - Can anyone look after their tyres better than Liam? He probably should have won Austria and wouldn't surprise anyone if he wins a race from now to end of the season. Like Jume and Killer he's a great guy that makes the league better 

Deki - The new guy :p Off the track he seems like a sound guy that is very easy to get along with and on the track he seems to have great pace with good tyre management which will give him the win he's certain to get

Agony - Sound guy that I'm glad is still with us, his motivation seems to have come back and has looked very strong recently. 

Rikkurich - Has the potential to win a race and if he does win a race before the end of the season I for one wouldn't be surprised

XxCarrexX06

Pre Race Questions:
Last season at Monza Jume took the win with a 2 stop strategy, utilising the tyre wear glitch. How many drivers do you think will attempt the 1 stop if any? Will we see 3 stops?
1 stop: Those drivers who don't have any to loose and have good tyre wear. And 3 stop i think it will only be a good strategy if the SC comes out at some importante moment of the race.
Disregarding our championship leader, the most inform driver is Rikkurich, claiming 44 points in the last 4 races. From this point on who will be our new form driver? Or will Rikkurich continue his incredible form.
I think Rikkurich has found the balance of pace and be safe at dirving and it's just matter of time he would win a race.
Due to the nature of the track, and this game, a safety car is very likely, with collisions usually being terminal due to the high speeds of the track. How many safety cars will we see? Do you want to see any?
I think 1 SC but i don't mind. I just want the SC don't fucking my race.
McLaren still remain the only team to have taken 30 or more points from 1 race weekend. Which team will be next if any?
Mercedes, but i think Toro Rosso could also get it if we both race and have a normal race.

Liamtsh96

Last season at Monza Jume took the win with a 2 stop strategy, utilising the tyre wear glitch. How many drivers do you think will attempt the 1 stop if any? Will we see 3 stops?

I think there could be 2 or 3 try the one stop. I'm not 100% convinced it will be the quicker strategy but it's worth a go if you can.

Rikkurich is a safe bet to keep up the good form. Neyo will be back to winning ways soon and Michemery is always on the pace. So .yeah. one of those 3 XD

Last season I experienced a collision and i can confirm it was terminal because of the high speed haha. If the first few laps go to plan I never want to see a safety car because any advantage I have is gone so I'm hoping for no safety cars. I predict there will be 1 though.

Me and killer will give it a good go but for some reason when one of us has a good result the other either retires or is down the table and vice versa. But like 9 teams could be able to do it.

xdearagony92

Havent practiced at all so unsure about strategies. but on a fast track like this you will probably go to what ever strategy has the less pitstops.

Deki looks promising in his first race. you never know when bad luck hits but id put my money on deki.

atleast 1 sc from my crash so thats the only 1 im certain off other then that maybe T1 at the race start might get crazy seeing how we allmost have crashes every race start.

Id say mercedes has to at one point.