Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 11: Great Britain - Silverstone Circuit (12Jun19 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Great%20Britain.png

Last Season's Results: 

Fruitsalsa

Name
Hi!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. See you on the next one!

Distortion

Name
Hi Mates,

I had been practicing all week as this is my favorite track. Was showing really good pace all week. I got rear ended today and hurt me shoulder pretty good. Dislocated it and its now in a sling. The doctor is thinking I tore my shoulder labrum and rotator cuff possibly. Getting MRI tomorrow.

Either way I am hoping to be back for next week regardless of the injury. I am likely looking at surgery sometime soon once the swelling subsides. If surgery is best option I will be waiting until end of Summer so I can at least enjoy some of the good weather with two arms.

This is such a kick to the groin as I have been looking forward to every Wednesday. Trying to maintain a positive mindset in hopes I can race for a month or two before surgery.

-Distortion

Luckymoose

Name
Good race, guys. I kept invalidating my lap in qualy and never set a good one, but my race went better. I tried to overcut Zephyr and Bobino, but was about a second off. And for much of the race I kept on pace with Bobino, until my penalty, which is where I slacked up and fell outside of what Bobino's eventual 6s of penalties. But it was great fun.

KaYoS

Name
[youtube]btizJ4k8TFo[/youtube]
9th place, I might have been able to get 8th or 7th if I had avoided my spin at 10:54. Sorry to l'Acadien for the obstruction on the rejoin. :(

Zephyr

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Ryan Kings
iRacing ID
Qualified:  P4
Finished:  P4
Had another decent race again today finishing best of the rest. I was able to qualify in P4 with an decent lap (still made a few small mistakes). I then was able to jump Tron and nearly Darklol on the start. After having some fun and intense battling with Tron, i let him past on lap 5 to hopefully have him pull me along with DRS + slipstream. Didnt really work out as his pace was much better than mine and soon pulled away. I then managed the gap to Bobino til my pitstop on lap 8. I made sure to pit first to get the undercut and it worked well as I stayed in front of him after he pitted on the next lap. I then had Bobino 3-4 seconds behind for the rest of the race as I managed the gap to make sure I would win with my 6 seconds of time penalties. In the end Bobino also got a 2nd time penalty so I was able to cruise home and get a solid 12 points.

[youtube]VofytfP4ZKQ[/youtube]

patlessard

Name
KaYoS said:
9th place, I might have been able to get 8th or 7th if I had avoided my spin at 10:54. Sorry to l'Acadien for the obstruction on the rejoin. :(

I spun twice like you did  ;)  wish  I had avoided it too ...

LAcadien

Name
Zephyr said:
Had another decent race again today finishing best of the rest. I was able to qualify in P4 with an decent lap (still made a few small mistakes). I then was able to jump Tron and nearly Darklol on the start. After having some fun and intense battling with Tron, i let him past on lap 5 to hopefully have him pull me along with DRS + slipstream. Didnt really work out as his pace was much better than mine and soon pulled away. I then managed the gap to Bobino til my pitstop on lap 8. I made sure to pit first to get the undercut and it worked well as I stayed in front of him after he pitted on the next lap. I then had Bobino 3-4 seconds behind for the rest of the race as I managed the gap to make sure I would win with my 6 seconds of time penalties. In the end Bobino also got a 2nd time penalty so I was able to cruise home and get a solid 12 points.

Hey man, you sent me a msg on Steam tonite saying that i can get a free game on gift-key.com and i went there, and it ask to log on my steam account so i tried now the Russian stole my Steam Account... waiting for Steam Support to get my account back... check your stuffs.. u might have been hacked!! Dont try gift-key.com it steal your Steam Account

Zephyr

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Ryan Kings
iRacing ID
LAcadien said:
Zephyr said:

Hey man, you sent me a msg on Steam tonite saying that i can get a free game on gift-key.com and i went there, and it ask to log on my steam account so i tried now the Russian stole my Steam Account... waiting for Steam Support to get my account back... check your stuffs.. u might have been hacked!! Dont try gift-key.com it steal your Steam Account

Sorry about that. My account got hacked this morning and Ive been trying to get in touch with everyone so that they dont get in any trouble as well. I have since regained control of my account and let everyone on my friends list know not to click on any link i had sent them.

You should be able to contact Steam Support to recover your account. I did that and it worked for me

LAcadien

Name
Zephyr said:
LAcadien said:
Zephyr said:

Sorry about that. My account got hacked this morning and Ive been trying to get in touch with everyone so that they dont get in any trouble as well. I have since regained control of my account and let everyone on my friends list know not to click on any link i had sent them.

You should be able to contact Steam Support to recover your account. I did that and it worked for me

Yup i did it and still waiting... man i hate those Russians lol

LAcadien

Name
LAcadien said:
Zephyr said:
LAcadien said:

How long it take to get your account back ? 

Zephyr

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Ryan Kings
iRacing ID
LAcadien said:
LAcadien said:
Zephyr said:

steam support reset my account about 6-7 hours after i sent the request.

LAcadien

Name
Zephyr said:
LAcadien said:
LAcadien said:

steam support reset my account about 6-7 hours after i sent the request.

Ok cool.. its been 3 hours for me.. probably will go in the morning.. but im working at 6am so, i'll check back on my lunch time.. its just freaky the thought of losing all my games! i have over 150 so alot of $$$ invested :(

KaYoS

Name
patlessard said:
KaYoS said:

I spun twice like you did  ;)  wish  I had avoided it too ...

Hahah, yeah, I find that if I run a clean race and you make some mistakes, I can beat you, but if we're both clean you'll consistently take the win in our battles.