Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 10: Virginia International Raceway - Full Course (Aug 25)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Virginia%20International%20Raceway_Full%20Course.png

Race Time of day: 2020-08-22 9:45
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 20x
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
While I'm thinking about it I want to post this...

I will be taking a step back from racing as much as I do next season. After this last bad (official) race I just had at VIR I've come to realize that I take this too seriously and I get too angry with myself when I make mistakes. Some of that is my over inflated ego. After hitting 5000 iR this season it's taken a roughly 300 point nose dive. Every time I claw some back, I make another mistake. I still feel like I'm driving probably the best I ever have but that 5000 number is stuck in my head and the harder I try to get back to that, the worse each mistake is. That's just unhealthy and downright foolish. I'll still race, but I have to get back to having fun and not care about a number. I don't really know how to do that though.

Tues at VIR I will bow out of PRL for next season. I hope to leave on a high note. I feel like I have a good car there and it's a track I like. I have met some awesome people through PRL and had some great races. I want to thank the organizers and all the competitors for a great time here and hopefully I'll be back for 2021 season 1.

~ Mike

teddywoods72

Premium Member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
HosTed PRL Practice for Round 10 goes live at 7:30PM (19:30) ET.
I know you all are probably tired of the 'Ted' puns...deal with it ha ha
However, I am happy to report that I've finally figured out how to make the conditions static for an entire session (it's about bleeping time Theodore!). The conditions at the beginning of the practice session will be same as at the end, so join whenever you like.
Session length: 7:30-12:30 (19:30-0:30) ET.
Starting usage: 50%

No password, if a random, non-league member, joins and starts acting like an idiot, let me know, I will join the session and remove them.

Thanks guys. It's been a fun season, good luck tomorrow!

Michael, sorry to see you go, hope to see you back in 21S1!

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
Thankfully, there were no lap 1 incidents to review for this round. Glad to bring this season to a close. Looking forward to the next one.