Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 10: Texas Motor Speedway - Oval (28 Nov)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsored by Three Amigos Racing

Time of day: Late Afternoon
Laps: 90
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
chatley59 said:
Iracing will be down when we are suppose to race. Will this race be cancelled or moved to another date?

Needs to be! Between that risk and the holiday we should reschedule 

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to the iRacing servers being down on Wednesday October 31st, our race cannot be run. Texas will be run as the last race of the season on November 28th! Enjoy your Halloween. See you at ISM on November the 7th!

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
At this point, I believe it's too late to "un-cancel" the race since I'm sure most made plans for tonight already. Enjoy your Halloween peeps and we will stick to the schedule change that was already announced.

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Hey guys, because this is a make-up race and there are no official practices up, Brad Holly has been nice enough to set up a practice server for us tonight. The server should be up between 6:15 and 6:20 central. It'll be called PRL Texas Truck Practice. Password is prltrucks all lower case. PM me with any issues you may have.

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
I will not be able to make tonight’s race due to hockey practice. I’m hoping and I should be able to make more races next season. Good luck!