Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 10: Suzuka International Racing Course - Grand Prix (August 20)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Suzuka_GP_course.png

Time of day: Afternoon
Practice: 5:28 PM (in-game time)
Qualifying: 8:08 PM (in-game time)
Race: 8:23 PM (in-game time)
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Welcome everyone to the 10th and final round for Season 17 here at PRL. 
Hope everyone had a good week racing. 

A bit of sad news, I will be stepping down as series organiser and will also be taking a break from league racing. I have some events that are taking top priority as well as my driving has suffered and I need to improve before I can continue.  I hope to be back soon!

ESPAÑOL

Bienvenidos a todos a la décima y última ronda de la temporada 17 aquí en PRL.
Espero que todos hayan tenido una buena semana de carreras.

Las inscripciones para la temporada 18 están abiertas y listas. ¡Así que inscríbase temprano!

Una noticia algo triste, dejaré de ser organizador de la serie y también me tomaré un descanso de las carreras de liga. Tengo algunos eventos que están teniendo la máxima prioridad y mi manejo ha sufrido y necesito mejorar antes de poder continuar. ¡Espero volver pronto!

jalmenar

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Jonathan Almenar
iRacing ID
I will miss this race, because I'm traveling for work. Will be back for S18.

FLMontini

Name
Federico Luis Montini
iRacing ID
Hi to everyone! Congrats to Shawn!!!! You are a great champion!!! Congrats to Maxi for espectacular p2 and Paul for p3!!! We'll see you next season guys!!!

str5010

Name
Shawn Romig
iRacing ID
FLMontini said:
Hi to everyone! Congrats to Shawn!!!! You are a great champion!!! Congrats to Maxi for espectacular p2 and Paul for p3!!! We'll see you next season guys!!!
Thank you Federico! Job well done to everyone on the season. Looking forward to racing with you next season.

C_Valenzuela

Name
Hi everyone, congrats to the champions of both divisions!

It's incredible how PRL grew up all this time. For me, was a blast to run all these seasons with you. For now i'm not coming back because of new projects. Thanks for all those big moments, you are a great league!

Cheers!

RMunoz9

Name
Rodrigo Muñoz
iRacing ID
Congrats to both champions!

For me is also time to step out looking for new projects. These three seasons was amazing, league level is only going up. Sad to see that attendance fell drastically to the end anyway.

Thanks to everyone!

Modoff

Name
Carl Modoff
iRacing ID
Congrats to Abner on the div 1 drivers championship and team championship, you were fast and consistent all year and had a great overall season, congratulations!
For me I need a little break after 4 seasons, so I won’t be competing next season, but I hope to see you guys around.  Thanks to PRL and all the guys I’ve been racing with each week, I’ve had a ton of fun and look forward to being back sometime in the future. 
Thanks everyone!

Nesquik

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
Name
Abner Acosta
iRacing ID
Thanks Carl. Even with your slow start in the season you still managed to fight back. I was really worried after Montreal lol.
Sad to see some people not coming back but I completely understand, I have only done 1 complete season and I feel so burned out.
Hope to keep seeing PRL grow.