Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 10: Silverstone - National (19Sep17)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

Race Settings
Weather Slots: 2 (Fog / Heavy Fog)
Weather Progression: Sync to race
Starting Time: 15:00
Time Progression: Real
Laps: 49

Pre-Race Interview
1.How have your thoughts on this car changed throughout the season?
2.What are your pre-race rituals?
3.What is your favorite race game of all time?

Shneeb108

Premium Member
Pre-Race Interview
1.How have your thoughts on this car changed throughout the season? Slippery in fog or rain
2.What are your pre-race rituals? Mental imagery and pit planning
3.What is your favorite race game of all time? None, there hasn't been one with out bugs and issues. Maybe pC2 will come close.

Thoughts on last race: It was a good test in the rain. I achieved my goals of No Spins, Cause no accidents, and my fastest lap was better than my Qual time. So, I can't complain!

undeadskydiver

1.How have your thoughts on this car changed throughout the season?

for some reason I was better in the first couple races , Then started to get over confident so I dialed it back and could never get a handle on them...

2.What are your pre-race rituals?

I kick my kids and wife off the internet by unplugging the router and all ethernet cables from the modem, fill my vaporizer , get a Pepsi....then invite, invite, and invite some more!

3.What is your favorite race game of all time?

I think my absolute favorite race game would have to be TOCA 2 by Codemasters was not simulation but a good mix of both sim and arcade. But the races where always close with the guys I raced with and it had ICE racing which was just a blast!

I cant make it tonight boys.
Its race time at 2am for me and wont finish until 3am and im up at 6am for my new job so cant really be racing over work now lol. Sorry.
Have a good race to those that race and thanks for running a decent, fun series.
Cheers. Aid.

WI99hockeyDAD

Premium Member
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1.How have your thoughts on this car changed throughout the season?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I really have come to like this car.  I think it makes for the closest racing (and especially qualifying) I have seen in the few short seasons I have been part of this league.  [/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2.What are your pre-race rituals?  Rush home, Maybe get some dinner [/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3.What is your favorite race game of all time? Night Driver - Atari 2600. :roll: OK not really but this is the first game I remember playing, followed by Pole Position. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Most hours logged was GT on Play Station? :oops:  I really liked Forza 4 on xbox   ;) but my favorite of all time has to be DIRT to DAYTONA on PlayStation.  I really liked how the career mode progressed from dirt tracks to modified to nascar stock cars.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the current version of Project Cars is also a contender, yea it has some bugs but when you look at how far we have come from Night driver on Atari we are asking it to do a lot of stuff.   [/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thoughts on last race: It was a complete cluster for me.  I got taken out at the start and that caused some damage that I limped around with for a few laps.  My pitcrew was AWFUL  I came bac out of the repairs with a brand new set of SLICKS, and it went down hill from there. [/font]

McNasty0421

Good race guys..me not so much.party wasn't working for me as I kept getting kicked..race was ok had good battles with undead and rabbi but three spins and an horribly long pit stop put me 8 sec back.somehow lost my pit strategy and made the mistake of filling up too much on gas..had a good start to this season but have been terrible as of late..no worries fun as always. See u in pcars2!

some evil dude

Well, here it is. The final race of PC. Not a lot of action for this race since I ran consistent, inpite of the daunting conditions, I think it was a good race all around.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176068485

Shneeb108

Premium Member
Special Shout out to Undead for all the work running a great series!!! I learned a lot and had fun working with my team mate Basic, and driving with a group of great racers. Hope that the fun continues on in pC2, minus the bugs! The new GT3 line up looks cool with the Ferrari and Acura being my first choices for a try out.