Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 10: Sebring International Raceway - Int'l (20 Nov)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​
 ​
Time of day: Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

athacker

Premium Member
*PRE-RACE COMMUNITY QUESTIONS*

1). Sebring! You either love it or hate it. Which are you?
2). iRacing day/night is coming in December. What big feature (not car or track) do you want next?
3). What's on your holiday present list this year?

Statement on corrected S14 points.

MrCaringi

1). Sebring! You either love it or hate it. Which are you?
I guess I like it, very challenging.

2). iRacing day/night is coming in December. What big feature (not car or track) do you want next?
A smart "x" implementation: isnt fair to get a 4x penalization points if you were hitted.

I want the #SlagBrother finishing a race together, and the World Peace.

Hate it. Flat, bumpy and the first half the track doesn't flow well.

2). iRacing day/night is coming in December. What big feature (not car or track) do you want next?
Rain.

Hopefully a vacation, but it wouldn't be redeemed until spring.

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Hi

Won’t be able to race due to a faulty gpu.  Just bought a RTX 2070 about 2 weeks ago.  All went fine until Friday night, then this happened.

[youtube]bkhkx-9_RyU[/youtube]

Ozymandias

Organizer
Full Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
Today I will be hosting a 2 hour practice session starting at 7:30 pm (EDT). No password required.

see you on track!

athacker

Premium Member
*ORGANIZER NOTE* Reminder that if you do not plan to participate in a tomorrow's race, please disclose in this thread. 

*NOTA ORGANIZADOR* Recuerde que si no planea participar en una carrera de mañana, déjelo saber en este hilo.

JustinHall164

SharkV said:
Hi

Won’t be able to race due to a faulty gpu.  Just bought a RTX 2070 about 2 weeks ago.  All went fine until Friday night, then this happened.

[youtube]bkhkx-9_RyU[/youtube]

Looks like you have a case of the space invaders. Sorry to see that and hope you get an RMA for that new card soon.

JustinHall164

I'm actually indifferent. I do enjoy the challenge and being local, would love to do a track day there someday.

I'm looking forward to the new damage model that's been teased.

I'd like to either get a new rig, upgrade my PC, or safety gear to do more races in real life.

Carsten Quint

Premium Member

Love it. Have had some good sucess here in the endurance races.

New damage model as well.

Hoping to get some upgrades towards a VR setup soon.

Sorry for missing last week. Never could get a handle on Sonoma. Was at least 7or 8 seconds offpace.

athacker

Premium Member
SEASON 14 FINALE TONIGHT! Let's have some fun, be safe and give the stream a heck of a show. Good luck everyone!

acaro

Premium Member
My load cell screwed up again last night, I will try to fix it before tonight's race.

If I don't show up, you'll know why...

#fanateciscrap

EDIT - 2 hours later I have absolutely no signal from the loadcell. Not sure what do to next so I probably will be off.

Ozymandias

Organizer
Full Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
End of season.

Congratulations to Jesper, a well deserved champion.
By far the most competitive season of all that I have participated. Although I was able to do better in some races, happy to have won the team tournament with Benjamin for Buschfink.

Thanks to the organization for the great work done, it is always a pleasure to race here.

See you on S15

MrCaringi

Great season,
I got really fun this time (one of my commitments), I taked easy, tried to avoid nonsense fights, and now I get my best season in PRL.

Im very proud of me and my teammate (Maxi Cerrella your are the best teammate ever) we scored in every race and got the P5 in Team Champioship against faster guys... feels really really good.

Got P8 in drivers and that is a real surprises (thanks to all who missed some races!  :lol: )

Thanks to SDS Racing Team for the chance to run with you, very proud to be a #Salvaje.

Congrats to Jesper and Buschfink for their Champioship, Iceman: for sure you will get your 5 in a row team champioship in S15 (#MufaModeON).

Congrats to Andes Racing too for a impressive season(P2 in team champ!!!), very very well done (thanks for such a clean driving, glad to race with you guys)

Thanks of course to PRL for the Organization, Aaron you are doing a great job ... I even cant remember our last organizator :p (thanks to you too Dany).

And Finally, there is not such a clean gentlemen drivers like you guys, super-clean races, you are the best part of this competition, really really proud to race with you all.

Im not sure if I'll back for S15 (or even to iRacing: #MiMujerMePega). But I'll be watching you, Im very excited to watch Jerome on track  :cool:

Adios! y hasta pronto!

C_Valenzuela

This was a great season!
Really competitive and top level. Every race was a challenge and i enjoyed every minute (except those two bad races i did with lot of HW problems)

Congrats to the champion! to everybody and specially to my team Andes Puma (with Takeshi) taking P2 on the Teams Championship, very happy for that!. Cheers to my friends Hugo and Lucio that put big passion this season too.
I want S15 to start right now! :)

Thanks Mister Caringi for those kind words, i hope you not to leave the races, we put some very fun laps together.
Ask your wife for a new permission :lol:

Greetings!

acaro

Premium Member
Good season guys, not great because work and HW issues got in the way!

Still, I will be back soon (not season 15 as work schedule is too unpredictable right now) as I kinda like it here!

Wish you all good luck and I'll be following in the broadcasts and trolling as usual on Jesper's stream! :D