Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 10: Road Atlanta - Full Course (November 22)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
RoadAtlantaFull.png

Race Time of day: 2021-11-20 09:10 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
That was some really shady stuff there pnewhook , not saying you did anything on purpose persay, but you slowed down and then started beating that crap out of my car. It is what it is, I dont hold a grudge typically, but I'm definitely not too happy with you tonight.

pnewhook

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
Kemosobie03 I owe you a huge apology. About three laps into the race I realize Crew Chief hadn't said anything to me, and knew it wasn't turned on. I asked my girlfriend to come into the room and while she started the app my screen flickered, that's why I veered into you on the back straight. I was still trying to explain to her what to do when we went over the hill so I must have braked too hard and you came into me. You've been entirely respectful the rest of the season, you didn't deserve to go out like that.

Great final race everyone. That was a lot more animated than I was expecting. Congratulations on the championship Bradley Holly, I thought it was all going to come together when I put it on pole and you went off at T1, but you were too consistent.

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
Kemosobie03 I owe you a huge apology. About three laps into the race I realize Crew Chief hadn't said anything to me, and knew it wasn't turned on. I asked my girlfriend to come into the room and while she started the app my screen flickered, that's why I veered into you on the back straight. I was still trying to explain to her what to do when we went over the hill so I must have braked too hard and you came into me. You've been entirely respectful the rest of the season, you didn't deserve to go out like that.

Great final race everyone. That was a lot more animated than I was expecting. Congratulations on the championship Bradley Holly, I thought it was all going to come together when I put it on pole and you went off at T1, but you were too consistent.
I'm still a little salty right now, but I accept your apology.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID

i dont think i got the championship lol and boy did i try to kill myself in t1 lap 1 i got a missile of a start and completely forgot about cold tires lol

Motox64

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Kevin Berquist
iRacing ID
Do I get a gold star for the only 0X tonight :D

Great season and good fun with everyone! Congratulations Bradley Holly!