Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 10: Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway (Nov 22)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Nashville_Fairgrounds_Speedway_Oval.png

Race Length: 130 laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

James Duerr

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
James J.Duerr
iRacing ID
gibson.jpg Do we still get a Les Paul trophy for Nashville? I promise not to be THIS GUY!

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
I hope everyone is getting their practice in, this is a tough track and otherwise it will be an absolute wreckfest.

Junkyardspecial

Premium Member
Name
Jaymes Peter O'Brien
iRacing ID
Its high speed, and very very easy to self spin, tire wear is important if you are too hard on the rear tires youll be lighting them up down the straights. Most official races are averaging 8-10 cautions per race.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hope everyone who reads this takes it to heart. Jaymes can wheel a car, so if he is calling out for it being tough, then that means we need to come ready. Let's not end the 2020 Year on a crap caution fest.

soupflakes

Name
All, I have been personally wrestling with this, and I am so sorry to say but I am going to have to pull out of PRL at least for the rest of the season. It has been an extremely stressful year, the ridiculous shutdowns due to covid has taken a large toll on my company, and I am struggling to even get back to the same amount of trucks we had pre coronavirus. The one release was racing, but I don't even have time for that anymore, and I am going back on the road tomorrow to try to get this company back on track. I will still be around, and hopefully when the government decides to stop effing us over, I will be back when things get back to normal, but for right now I just don't have the time. As I'm typing this, I'm working and will be for a while tonight, and then I get on the road again tomorrow. I hope as we can stabilize I can get back to racing more frequently. Thanks all for the racing!