Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 10: Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - Grand Prix (Nov 23)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Nurburgring%20-%20GP.png

Race Time of day: 2020-11-21 11:35 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Kenny Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
Well, this is it boys! Round 10, the final round of the 2020 S4 series for GT3. The good news is that GT3 is returning again for 2021 S1.

But the points race near the top is heating up. With a maximum 38 points on offer for the final round, realistically the top 3-4 have a chance to win the championship. Will Goodway continue his reign at the top of the points chart? Or will Dan, Julio or JR dethrone the current king?

If you want to find out, then you do not want to miss the final round. Even if you are one that has missed a few races and are not in contention, come on out and help us send off the ending of this great season with your presence and competitive spirit. We would like to see as full a grid as we can manage. So come on out and fill up those grid spots.

And this is a really good time to remind @GT3 Sprint Series 2020/S4 members that the sign ups for next season are already up and open. Head on up to your username and click on account upgrades to sign up for next season. It's already shaping up to be a record breaking season you DON'T WANT TO MISS!

yamaredman

Name
Dan Rivito
iRacing ID
I think so Diego.

Then, you and Julio tie again with one win each... but I think Julio wins the next tie breaker with more Top 5's.

I think... could definitely be wrong. But that would mean Julio P2, Diego P3, and my winless ass P4. LOL

This was an amazing season from start to finish for me. Great competition and comradery with my SRTe teammates.

And I'm happy to have finished in the Top 7 in every race except my drop (DNS week 8).

Can't wait for more PRL action next season!

millenix

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
JR Williams
iRacing ID
I can't be disappointed with P5 in the points, going into this season I didn't expect to be as competitive as I was. Had a great season with everyone with some good quality racing with many of you.

RSR Anth

Name
Anthony Pisano
iRacing ID
Lots of fun this season. Thanks to all the organizers for putting this together. Lewis and Diego, great drives. Was fun battles! Wish I could have made all the races and battled for the championship with you guys.
Cheers

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
Congrats to a great GT3 season to all who participated!! What a great series.

And a big congratulations to you guys at the front - had a great time watching the broadcast and able to watch you guys battle it out!!
Looking forward to next season!

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
I would like to petition this race to be made the combined Nurburgring circuit. We need some Schleife
Like I said last night, keep a lookout for the poll.
Here's the gist of it :
The schedule as submitted to iRacing will have us @ Spa for WK 1
We then go on a holiday break.
We come back for WK3 which is Donnington.
Since we just raced there, I proposed that we race Nürburgring Combined & Gesamtstrecke VLN instead.
I'll post more info once I'm able to set the poll up.

ShadowNinjaPug

Premium Member
Name
Raymond Deux
iRacing ID
Congratulations to podium winners. Good group of guys in this series. Sorry to say but I am going to move on to a different series. I am mostly an open wheel guy and thought I would try GT4 and then GT3 to change things up. I see a lot of you went to Thursday night, I wish I could join you but that night does not work for me so I am going to try out the LMP2.

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
Congratulations to podium winners. Good group of guys in this series. Sorry to say but I am going to move on to a different series. I am mostly an open wheel guy and thought I would try GT4 and then GT3 to change things up. I see a lot of you went to Thursday night, I wish I could join you but that night does not work for me so I am going to try out the LMP2.

Great racing with you, sir.
Good luck in the LMP2, Raymond - warm those brakes up! (y)

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID