Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 10: Hungaroring (November 23)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Hungaroring.png

Race Time of day: 2021-11-20 13:05 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 40%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Laughlin

Organizer
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Final round brings us to the Hungaroring!
Good luck everyone!

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Hey as we all get look forward to the last race of the season, I wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU to all the admins and folks who have been running this league. Really appreciate the job you do. It's been a great experience.
Thanks to you for being there race after race!!

b_glover93

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Baron Glover
iRacing ID
Open practice set up for Monday 7-10pm ET. Don't know this track too well and there's a lot to remember.

PRL Fixed Ferrari - Week 10 practice
No password

Thanks PRL admins and all participants for a great season and congrats to Mr. Wager :alien: on a well-deserved championship! :)

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
Open practice set up for Monday 7-10pm ET. Don't know this track too well and there's a lot to remember.

PRL Fixed Ferrari - Week 10 practice
No password

Thanks PRL admins and all participants for a great season and congrats to Mr. Wager :alien: on a well-deserved championship! :)

Thanks for the practice room Mr. BG!! I hope the track isn't that hot in the race tonight... I was over a second slower than my best PB last night. šŸ¤£

Congrats to Mr. JW on the title run this season - Pretty much TOTAL domination! LOL!! (y) šŸ»

Hope to see you all in the next season!!

RGro55

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Good race Peter Lee7 I thought for sure you were going to come under me when I ran wide. Trying to keep a gap was intense, then last lap I saw that JonathonWager was behind me and had to double take because I swore I wasn't about to get lapped and then saw we were racing for position! So yeah I think i sweated out like 10 lbs from this race! Thanks for the fun season guys! See you on the next one!

FYI: If any of you are interested in having a car livery created, send me a PM. Since we have a bit of time before next season starts, I wanted to offer my services early in case anyone wanted something custom done.

Last edited:

Peter Lee7

Premium Member
Name
Peter Lee
iRacing ID
Good race Peter Lee7 I thought for sure you were going to come under me when I ran wide. Try to keep a gap was intense, then last lap I saw that JonathonWager was behind me and had to double take because I swore I wasnt about to get lapped and then saw we were racing for position! So yeah I think i sweated out like 10 lbs from this race! Thanks for the fun season guys! See you on the next one!
Oh man, RGro55 that was the most fun I've had not managing to pass someone for an entire race! lol... I was basically your shadow, even in the pits. You were so solid. Really great racing with you!

b_glover93

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Baron Glover
iRacing ID
After watching the broadcast i see how long my car blinked out, which was weird because there was never any blinking on my end the whole race. My car was out for so long i dont know how i didnt drop out completely Plus i saw others having connection issues as well. Only thing i can think of m vpn was on i think and i usually turn it off before races.