Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 10: Great Britain - Silverstone Circuit (20Dec17 @ 8pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Great%20Britain.png

Scintillic

Name
I have to let you guys know that unfortunately I won't be participating in this league anymore, due to my lack of interest and time in racing, especially on f1 2017. I want to take this opportunity to thank the organizers of the league for doing a great job during my time in the league and all the drivers for the memories and good racing. Perhaps we'll cross paths in the future ;)

Xaidenb29

Name
Scintillic said:
I have to let you guys know that unfortunately I won't be participating in this league anymore, due to my lack of interest and time in racing, especially on f1 2017. I want to take this opportunity to thank the organizers of the league for doing a great job during my time in the league and all the drivers for the memories and good racing. Perhaps we'll cross paths in the future ;)

:cry: :cry:  Sad to see you go but thanks for some great racing hopefully we see you back in the future maybe :(