Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 10: Great Britain - Silverstone Circuit (08Dec18 @ 7pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Last Season's Results
Division 1
1st: Deki106
2nd: Michaelangelo53
3rd: maxtheracer
Pole: Deki106 (01:26.635)
FL: Yhyy123 (01:28.827)

Division 2
1st: MCR
2nd: Danny
3rd: Cabrera
Pole: V5HRL (01:28.569)
FL: EnergeticsixNL (01:30.457)

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Welcome to the cold, dark and windy United Kingdom.  Talking of Rain, how do you think it will impact your chances (good or bad) should it come?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. We talked about the title battles last week. On a random note who comes 3rd in the Championship in your division and why do they not come higher or lower?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Wheel to Wheel round here is deadly on the fast corners. Who in your div would you trust the most going wheel to wheel in t1?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]4. What song best sums up your season so far? Links welcome!  :D [/font]

Carcanon

1. Welcome to the cold, dark and windy United Kingdom.  Talking of Rain, how do you think it will impact your chances (good or bad) should it come?
In the rain I am fairly quick compared to the dry on track position. But never had a good race at Silverstone so I do not get my hopes up.

2. We talked about the title battles last week. On a random note who comes 3rd in the Championship in your division and why do they not come higher or lower?
Probably will be Dave, he seems to have consistent pace, good enough for third but not fast enough for second or first.

3. Wheel to Wheel round here is deadly on the fast corners. Who in your div would you trust the most going wheel to wheel in t1?
Robert. Or we crash together, that's also an option.

4. What song best sums up your season so far? Links welcome!

https://youtu.be/ri97Sk8Gw3s

A

armytricks

1. Welcome to the cold, dark and windy United Kingdom. Talking of Rain, how do you think it will impact your chances (good or bad) should it come?

This is a weird one that's hard to judge. I was dead last in wet qualifying at China but I seemed to be really quick in wet qualifying at Canada until I ran out of fuel too early on my final attempt. I wonder which track Silverstone is more similar to.

2. We talked about the title battles last week. On a random note who comes 3rd in the Championship in your division and why do they not come higher or lower?

Waluigi because he's super consistent and very fast but not quite as quick as Jari and one or two others.

3. Wheel to Wheel round here is deadly on the fast corners. Who in your div would you trust the most going wheel to wheel in t1?

ChristiV5HRL

4. What song best sums up your season so far? Links welcome! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Heated1468

1. Welcome to the cold, dark and windy United Kingdom.  Talking of Rain, how do you think it will impact your chances (good or bad) should it come?
I prefer dry weather when it comes to racing but I'll make sure to practice in the rain just in case it comes.

I would say Dave would achieve 3rd place this season.

My fellow countryman Bre. We've had a few encounters this season and so far I think it has always been clean. I have a lot of respect for him and I want him to do well this season. We are the only drivers waving the Maltese flag in PRL and he is a bit faster than me so I'll try to keep it as clean as possible from my end as well.

4. What song best sums up your season so far? Links welcome!  :D
I've had my "Ups and Downs"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVZGqSBiv0

Jume96

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Welcome to the cold, dark and windy United Kingdom.  Talking of Rain, how do you think it will impact your chances (good or bad) should it come?
Recently, my pace on wet conditions is the worst I have ever had, so very bad, “I guess” (Arthur Morgan’s voice).

2. We talked about the title battles last week. On a random note who comes 3rd in the Championship in your division and why do they not come higher or lower?
Spine. I think Michael will take this 3rd place during the season but it won’t be easy task.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
3. Wheel to Wheel round here is deadly on the fast corners. Who in your div would you trust the most going wheel to wheel in t1?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If I have to choose one, Rikk.

4. What song best sums up your season so far? Links [/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][youtube]VdAT15zXZ5s[/youtube][/font]

ibbopaul

1. Horribly my dry setups never seem to work and I have no idea why hum...

2. Hard to answer because I want everyone to be first.

3. Everyone, but incidents could happen touch grass, rain, snow anything

4. So many you have Knife Party - Centipede for when I try to chase people down, I don't like League of Legends as a game but they have done very good songs that pump you up Legends Never Die (ft. Against The Current) is of course meaning me but I'll got for RISE (ft. The Glitch Mob, Mako and The Word Alive).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB8TyLTD7EE[/youtube]

KillerBlue195

Premium Member
1. I'm probably not racing so I doubt rain will have any effect.

2. Michael: too inconsistent to finish higher, too fast to finish lower

3. Sam, because he's up in the commentary box

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEM4JYFPfw

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
1. I literally fear rain around any circuit. It is cryptonite. Wouldnt mind mixed conditions.

2. Waveintel. I fear he is too far back but I think he more than capable of going on a run of podiums.

3. Robert because he is extremely clean...or coco as we have not raced wheel to wheel much yet

4. Bow down by Westside Conection 😎

https://youtu.be/GDcgeZEe7P4

absolutefish

1. It won't affect the outcome. I will just drift off and crash sooner than in the dry

2. Wave has looked really quick. He's been unlucky so far with various things.

3. Oldskool - he's sensible enough to brake before we attempted it.

4. If army hasn't beat me to it I'd have to go for the curb theme tune. Other than that...

https://youtu.be/A9QTSyLwd4w

RacingAtHome

1. Welcome to the cold, dark and windy United Kingdom. Talking of Rain, how do you think it will impact your chances (good or bad) should it come?
If it does, somebody will need to clear the debris from the beaten and the damned.

Sometimes I get the feeling, he's watching over me. They'll be defiant to the end. But they'll still come third.

Nobody. But if anyone tries, their memory will carry on.

4. What song best sums up your season so far? Links welcome! :D
I was going to post the F1 theme tune because of my clear originality. But since I return, this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8