Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 10: Great Britain - Silverstone Circuit (06Jun18 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Great%20Britain.png

Pre-Race Interview
1. It's mid season, how has been your season so far and what to expect for the remaining half ?
2. Silverstone, how much you like this track and what are your expectations ?
3. There's the Canadian GP this weekend, do you think Hamilton can take the win since he has always been strong there ?

Darklol

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Pre-Race Interview is up !

MBr

Name
1. It's mid season, how has been your season so far and what to expect for the remaining half ?

I had a bad start with having to change my wheel for a few races, but last race was a good one. I think I can do my best and stay out of trouble.
2. Silverstone, how much you like this track and what are your expectations ?

Silverstone is either my most favourite or second favourite track of all time, the first being Montreal of course. It's great for long battles. 
3. There's the Canadian GP this weekend, do you think Hamilton can take the win since he has always been strong there ?
I think Hamilton is the favourite to win this one, with Vettel and Verstappen fighting for second.

AtomicTurtle

Name
Hey guys. I have been having some wrist pains since last week. I went to the doctor today and he thinks I might have a very small ganglion cyst that is pressing against a nerve. I am going to the orthopedic surgeon next Wednesday to get some x-rays and get it checked out. I tried some time trial today but it was pretty uncomfortable and I definitely don't think I can last a half-race distance. Therefor, I am going to have to step away from the league for a little while until I really know what's going on with my wrist.

piboye

Name
AtomicTurtle said:
Hey guys. I have been having some wrist pains since last week. I went to the doctor today and he thinks I might have a very small ganglion cyst that is pressing against a nerve. I am going to the orthopedic surgeon next Wednesday to get some x-rays and get it checked out. I tried some time trial today but it was pretty uncomfortable and I definitely don't think I can last a half-race distance. Therefor, I am going to have to step away from the league for a little while until I really know what's going on with my wrist.

That stinks!  We're sorry to hear that.  Hope it gets fixed soon!